Enterbay- Mr Bean review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this is a great looking figure. The nearby Toys R' Us is selling this for about $20 less, all I have to do is cross the street to buy it. I hope there is enough interest in this figure or there are enough people who bought it so we could start a picture thread so I could see more in-hand reviews.

Really, Toys R US? I'll have to see if the one near me has it. I'd rather go see it at a store than order online.

I can't. I ordered one from AlterEgo and he should be here next week. This looks like one of the funnest figures in a long time. Bean has an endless amount of posing possibilities.

I will get him also, Hey cocoboloboy, I might even pose him on the shelf you made me. :D

:rock

I'm looking for Bean high rez Bean posters as we speak.;)

:dance

Bean_movie_poster.jpg

Really, Toys R US? I'll have to see if the one near me has it. I'd rather go see it at a store than order online.

Oops sorry I live in the Philippines, TRU here carries a lot of Enterbay figs and definitely around $10-20 cheaper than the smaller toy stores here. I'm guessing if TRU has Mr. Bean here, maybe they also have it in their U.S. branches. I hope you find one there.

I think you'd struggle to get the leg that high for the poster pose, I'm pretty sure the pose in my review is about as high as it goes.

But this figure is a ton of fun, poses well on the whole and is just about the biggest talking point of any figure since I first put my Power Loader out.

And 70thSith, cheez, I wish my local Toys R Us carried this kind of stuff, here in the UK I can never find anything there after the vultures and scalpers have trawled the aisles!

We also have vultures and scalpers here who'll empty the shelves and resell for twice the price. Btw, great and definitive reviews on your site as always. Your Bean review is what really got me interested in the figure.

Cheers, I'm actually a guest reviewer, it's run by 'Captain Toy' himself, Michael Crawford.

And I'm glad you enjoyed it, I have to admit I was pretty surprised at how much I liked it. But with People like Arnie Kim, Yulli, YJ Park and Kojun all making 'comercially available' figures, we are now being spoilt to the point figures from licences we might not be that interested in, become must haves!

This figure is awesome. Very funny and high quality. Thanks for the great review Wook! :rock I love the photos, Mr.Bean figure is so versatile, could be displayed on any shelf with all kinds of toys, figures, statues or props and still look funny and cool. Just imagine: Mr.Bean and Alien, Mr.Bean & HT Terminator, Mr.Bean & SS/Medicom Vader, Mr.Bean vs. Hulk LOL :D. Hope soon to get it too, but too much on pre-order right now

YEAY! My Mr bean figure is out for delivery today. Cant wait. :chew:banana

Haha, I never thought I'd buy it. But it is going to be a fun figure to have. I will post some pictures later and review. Keep in mind it is 6AM here, so I probably wont have pics or a review up for a while yet.

YEAY! My Mr bean figure is out for delivery today. Cant wait. :chew:banana

Haha, I never thought I'd buy it. But it is going to be a fun figure to have. I will post some pictures later and review. Keep in mind it is 6AM here, so I probably wont have pics or a review up for a while yet.

Cool, can't wait to see your photos!

This figure is awesome. Very funny and high quality. Thanks for the great review Wook! :rock I love the photos, Mr.Bean figure is so versatile, could be displayed on any shelf with all kinds of toys, figures, statues or props and still look funny and cool. Just imagine: Mr.Bean and Alien, Mr.Bean & HT Terminator, Mr.Bean & SS/Medicom Vader, Mr.Bean vs. Hulk LOL :D. Hope soon to get it too, but too much on pre-order right now

You're not kidding. If I finally cave and purchase this figure, he's going right in there beside Snake Eyes. Maybe he'll even get to hold a gun..

This is one cool figure! Just got him today and I'm really impressed by him. One of the most lifelike figures I own. Hate the enterbay stand though.

CRAP! I just noticed there's a button missing on the right sleeve of the jacket.:monkey2 I wonder if AlterEgo will make me return the whole figure or just get me another jacket from enterbay.

Contact EB, cocolocoboy. They'll do something bout it. Their CS is top notch!

I'm getting him sometime later, as I have quite a few priority list atm.

Back