Enterbay- Mr Bean review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just got him today. Here are some pics. He thinks he can fight Rocky.

DSC05741.jpg

DSC05754.jpg

DSC05734.jpg

DSC05755.jpg

DSC05759.jpg

Overall, this is a great figure. I like almost everything about it except, the figure stand it comes with, and I often find it hard to keep Mr Bean standing without a stand. Also, the hair comes off too easily when you move him around, so I wish Enterbay would have had the hair go on more firmly. Other than that, he is just awesome!

Ha, he looks great... I can see this figure becoming quite a cult item, it just fits in anywhere and adds a laugh to any display, or even a shelf with no other figures.

I'm so tempted to pick up a Bean figure, but the price makes me have second thoughts.

I'm so tempted to pick up a Bean figure, but the price makes me have second thoughts.

Same here, if I hadn't so much on pre-order he would have been mine. I can only imagine him being displayed with my SS Stormtroopers, HT Endoskeletons or Predators LOL:D. I need to win that darn lottery.

Contact EB, cocolocoboy. They'll do something bout it. Their CS is top notch!

I'm getting him sometime later, as I have quite a few priority list atm.

Really? I never thought about contacting them directly. I'll try that if AE doesn't respnd to my email soon. Thanks!

TerminatorMan's photos can really show you the kind of fun you can have with this figure. I really like the one with Robocop where Bean kicks him in the nuts, grabs his gun and manages to disassemble him. Though Bean didn't go unscathed, he still lost his hair. Really hilarious!

Just bought one from TRU and in my collection it gets the most attention from people.

Does anyone know where to find a British Leyland mini 1000 (mr bean's car) to be displayed with this figure? If one even exists. Can't find one anywhere.
Any scale will due (almost), 1/6 scale would be coolest but quite expensive I suppose.

Back before the sad demise of Woolworths from the British high st, they used to have a 1/6th Mini Cooper with a Union Jack roof... I often hovered over it but never took the plunge... wish I had now.

But it proves there must be some out there.

Corgi also did a small die cast version of the actual car, it came with a little figure and a padlock on the side.

https://www.collectiques.net/catalogue/mrbeanmini.html

https://cgi.ebay.com/Corgi-04403-MR...temQQimsxZ20090916?IMSfp=TL090916176004r38909

Thanks for the info wookster.
It was something like this I had in mind. Wish they were a little bigger!
I'll keep searching...

Back