Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I want a 1:4 I always said the only 1:4 I'd buy is godfather looks pretty dam awesome!
How poseable is 1:4 ?

Still Zcwo are doing 1:6 MR bean so for the 1:6 lovers given how amazing their likeness is wait for the 1:6
Maybe if there's enough we could commission the turkey for the 1:6 version or maybe Zcwo will do the turkey haha!

Does anybody know roughly what the height is for 1:4?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I want a 1:4 I always said the only 1:4 I'd buy is godfather looks pretty dam awesome!
How poseable is 1:4 ?

Still Zcwo are doing 1:6 MR bean so for the 1:6 lovers given how amazing their likeness is wait for the 1:6
Maybe if there's enough we could commission the turkey for the 1:6 version or maybe Zcwo will do the turkey haha!

Does anybody know roughly what the height is for 1:4?

1:4 is pretty poseable- I have the EB Bats, Joker and the HT 1/4 Bats. The bodies are very sturdy and less delicate than the 1/6 bodies.

Unless ZCWO suddenly has a huge leap with sculpting, I don't think their Mr Bean's likeliness will match Enterbay' work. I mean even the first Enterbay 1:6 Mr Bean had an impressive head sculpt. Enterbay is pretty much the leading company in terms of dead on likeliness. A lot of times they beat Hot Toys.
ZCWO has a lot to live up to.

The likeness is spot on amazing....... but no way i'd ever buy it in a million years, hahha

Unless ZCWO suddenly has a huge leap with sculpting, I don't think their Mr Bean's likeliness will match Enterbay' work. I mean even the first Enterbay 1:6 Mr Bean had an impressive head sculpt. Enterbay is pretty much the leading company in terms of dead on likeliness. A lot of times they beat Hot Toys.
ZCWO has a lot to live up to.

There is that but if that's the case the mod is easy enough I have the 1st mr bean sculpt so just part it out. The clothes are where enterbay flop. Either way there's always mix and match options I would love this one but I don't see the size working in my little room haha!

Think I would have purchased 3 if it was 1/6. :gah:

Genius headsculpts!!

You should get into 1/4 scale figures! Best switch I ever made, along with PFs. This would definitely be a great start, EB has terrific sculpts. :rock

Also, your sig is fantastic!

You should get into 1/4 scale figures! Best switch I ever made, along with PFs. This would definitely be a great start, EB has terrific sculpts. :rock

Also, your sig is fantastic!

I can see myself selling my 1/6s and keep the 1/4s as well. They're like poseable PFs, which I dig. And I just can't keep up with all the releases in 1/6.

I agree on EB's sculpts. IMO they rattled HT back then. Back in 2008/2009 most of HT's sculpts including Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark heads looked like manga versions of Bale and RDJ while EB was already coming up with releases like David Palmer and Jack Bauer with very good likeness.

Ugh, why can't this be 1/6th scale? I'd love that turkey head accessory for my Xmas toy display.

If this is the final product, I did be amaze :panic::panic::panic:

SUPER LARGE PICS

ACG2014HD40_zps1d27cd4d.jpg~original

ACG2014HD41_zps44a276bf.jpg~original

ACG2014HD42_zps7652bf2e.jpg~original

ACG2014HD43_zps5138142b.jpg~original

ACG2014HD44_zps0ee3c229.jpg~original

ACG2014HD45_zps738ef233.jpg~original

ACG2014HD46_zpseae6653f.jpg~original

Excellent pics OMG!

I also saw that Timcent had it up for $500 but hopefully we can find it for cheaper.

That's ridiculous. So ridiculous that I'm not even sure if that's what peeps will be getting :lol

I was a big Bean fan as a kid. This would be a unique and somewhat random figure for a collection.

Is Mr. Bean really big in Asia?

Yes, yes he is.

The figure is mind blowing! If it was in 1/6 scale I would be so tempted to get one.

Should have this guy next week if he doesn't get held up in customs. I didn't pay $500 thats for sure but he wasn't cheap cost me the average price of a 1/4 on release about £275ish but considering its Mr bean i really don't care, i can't wait get him and pose him, definitely be a fun figure to photograph.

Back