Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting the red #23 from a member here. I am thinking posing him in his warm up suits. Any issue leaving it in the warm up?

Finally getting the red #23 from a member here. I am thinking posing him in his warm up suits. Any issue leaving it in the warm up?

the red & black on the warm-up might stain whatever it's in contact for prolong period of time, especially the shoes, and ball if you plan on posing him holding the ball along his waist/hip.

the red & black on the warm-up might stain whatever it's in contact for prolong period of time, especially the shoes, and ball if you plan on posing him holding the ball along his waist/hip.

Is this a known issue? Has this been reported? That would be pretty annoying.

Yea, better play it safe. Take some pics with warmup and then take it off.

well, i wrapped plastic wraps around his waist down his thighs because the black inner pants will stain the body, also the elbow & knee areas where the pads make contact.

you can have the warm up suit on, just remove the jersey & shorts & wrap the body up in case they stain, and use a Black shoe instead of white.

Anyone know where I can get action head sculpt for MJ?

for the series 2 open mouth, ebay, custom sculpt. the neck hole is bigger than EB as it follows HT peg, but you can just put blutac on the joint.

not sure about open tongue there are customs but don't know if it's a EB or Storm Toys.

So are they done making Jordan's? I think they made too many upfront, they should have known the demand couldn't sustain itself with how quickly they were releasing the same figure with different uniforms! Would love a couple more action head sculpts (tongue out) and different era's (with hair!).

Also what's with making Iverson and Penny before the greats like Magic, Bird, Jabaar?

My wish list:
-Jabaar
-Bird
-Magic
-Duncan
-Chamberlain

So are they done making Jordan's? I think they made too many upfront, they should have known the demand couldn't sustain itself with how quickly they were releasing the same figure with different uniforms! Would love a couple more action head sculpts (tongue out) and different era's (with hair!).

Also what's with making Iverson and Penny before the greats like Magic, Bird, Jabaar?

My wish list:
-Jabaar
-Bird
-Magic
-Duncan
-Chamberlain

The last shot Jordan has been out for ages now and is still readily available on the Enterbay site.
They're releases have dramatically slowed now but I think we'll probably see a young MJ release sooner or later.

Karl Malone would be an instant buy for me.
They should also make a 1/6 scale Searcher One to go with Wilt :D
Iverson is still insanely popular but Penny was an interesting choice.

I am really late to the party but always been a Jordan fan! My first enterbay figure and the sculpt is really good in person. Here are some pictures. Backboard is on the way!

IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0054.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg

Thanks. It will be cool if I can find a back ground picture with crowds from the stands. would make a great diorama.

So you can pose your figure like this.

michael-jordan-brand-store-chicago-photos.jpg

I am really late to the party but always been a Jordan fan! My first enterbay figure and the sculpt is really good in person. Here are some pictures. Backboard is on the way!

you should get a custom action head if you plan on a dunk pose. you can the buy a cheap tall black body and put the original head in his warmup suit and another sneaker, the red suit will stain if you leave it on too long. there's a body same height as jordan for around $20, not sure if you can still find it.

I know it's a shot in the dark but does anyone here have the Enterbay and the Storm Toys Jordan figures and if so how do they stack up to each other? I have been searching YouTube and I cannot find any vids that compare them or even the Scottie Pippen versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have both Jordans, didn't bother with either of the Pippens.

In my opinion............the packaging on the ST Jordan is much cheaper looking than EB's, probably due to ST not having the UD licence. I like the ST uniform better though, the red pinstripes really look much better than the plain black EB jersey. The facial sculpt on the EB version is a bit better, not much but just a bit more detailed, but ST has the removable tongue so there's good with the bad. Plus the joints on the ST version are much more noticeable. The main thing that I like about the ST version, aside from the pinstripes on the uniform, is that there are only 250 of them. FAR lesser quantity than any of the EB releases.

Production number on EB 1/4 Michael Jordan?

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere but...............does anyone know production numbers on the Enterbay 1/4 Jordan figure?

Back