Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was a great figure..

Excellent figure.. so glad that it does not have the Kobe shoulders. I love this thing!! I cant wait for the basket to arrive. Jordan is now the centerpiece of my collection!

Oh and I know that the arm band is in the wrong spot but that's how it arrived so I decided to leave it there and cover the joint.

25z3yb7.jpg

2m35her.jpg

15fiyl0.jpg

10s9g61.jpg

2eellsn.jpg

swp8d4.jpg

2qx9ncz.jpg

34erezb.jpg

555cmq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt is good and better suited for action poses. The hands were better for action as well.

That I wouldn't mind. :hi5:

Thanks to Royce for his pics of Jordan in the black jersey. Just picked up the second to last one from ClarkToys during its Black Friday sale. :duff

Almost jumped on that sale, but shipping turned me away. Wish the coupon for free shipping would stack.

Almost jumped on that sale, but shipping turned me away. Wish the coupon for free shipping would stack.

That sucks, man. I would've jumped on the Jordan with white jersey, championship trophy and Breds as well, but my funds are limited. It's too bad because it's already sold out at BBTS and there's only one left at ClarkToys.

That I wouldn't mind. :hi5:

Thanks to Royce for his pics of Jordan in the black jersey. Just picked up the second to last one from ClarkToys during its Black Friday sale. :duff

Glad I was able to help in your decision. I think it's a great figure to own and you will like it.

Guys, would love to get your opinions on the 1/4 Enterbay Jordan... Want to pull the trigger on it, but would like to get your guy thoughts

I know it's a shot in the dark but does anyone here have the Enterbay and the Storm Toys Jordan figures and if so how do they stack up to each other? I have been searching YouTube and I cannot find any vids that compare them or even the Scottie Pippen versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guys, would love to get your opinions on the 1/4 Enterbay Jordan... Want to pull the trigger on it, but would like to get your guy thoughts

I have it and I like it. The likeness is not quite as good as the 1/6 sculpts but it's more detailed at the same time. It's odd that a more detailed sculpt looks less accurate at some angles. And angles are everything with this figure. Poorly posed and it will look awkward. Properly posed and it looks great. Probably the best 1/4 Jordan that we will ever get.

The accessories are great. Base is very nice. The shoes look amazing in 1/4 scale. If you have any specific questions just ask. :)

eec02cd18ba7dc2fb3b06bc2025cb1fc.jpg

bef28efa9ba3dcaa30bcb297fe83bb53.jpg

313f9584a1938d08ff51e720255502b1.jpg

a34bdd4df1693b53629ccd4acdc3abd3.jpg

eca3065989fae22fa26a7fd530f8f401.jpg

Last edited:
I have it and I like it. The likeness is not quite as good as the 1/6 sculpts but it's more detailed at the same time. It's odd that a more detailed sculpt looks less accurate at some angles. And angles are everything with this figure. Poorly posed and it will look awkward. Properly posed and it looks great. Probably the best 1/4 Jordan that we will ever get.

The accessories are great. Base is very nice. The shoes look amazing in 1/4 scale. If you have any specific questions just ask. :)

eec02cd18ba7dc2fb3b06bc2025cb1fc.jpg

bef28efa9ba3dcaa30bcb297fe83bb53.jpg

313f9584a1938d08ff51e720255502b1.jpg

a34bdd4df1693b53629ccd4acdc3abd3.jpg

eca3065989fae22fa26a7fd530f8f401.jpg

Thanks man! The photos looks awesome! Found a deal where I can get it for $330 and don't know if I should pull the trigger or not. I already have 2 1/6 jordan but this guy is a beast

Thanks. That's a great deal. I don't think you have much to lose. If you don't like it I'm sure that you can sell it and make a few dollars. I think I paid $390. You don't see them less than $400 very often.

Glad I was able to help in your decision. I think it's a great figure to own and you will like it.

No problem, man, thanks again! :hi5: And great collection and pics you've got there. That's the NECA 1/4 Predator in the center, isn't it? I too have one, it's amazing how well it holds up against other 1/4 figures, many of which cost much, much more. Repped. :duff

Thanks for the rep! Yeah it's the Neca. I like it so much that I really don't have a desire for anything 'higher quality' from Hot Toys or any one else. The sculpt beats the pants off of the Hot Toys 1/6 figure and 1/4 bust.

Selling my 1/4 if anyone is looking. Simply no longer collecting sports figures.

What's the best 1/6 Jordan in the red uniform? I'm leaning toward the Last Shot because of the trophy and packaging. I'm looking at getting a 1/6 version to join my Stephen Curry that's coming to me next week. Where can you get a 1/4 scale version in new condition without the high prices?

Yeah.. I had previously sold all of my other 1/6 NBA figures. And now 1/4 Jordan just doesn't fit in a display full of movie monsters and heros.

Back