Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Kobe 2 pack from them, can't remember what price though. Wonder if the afro Kobe body (sculpt is weird :lol) would fit well with rookie Jordan? Unless it's too muscular.

I just got my confirmation email today ! Can pick it up on Thursday.

Was struggling for some time whether to register for one, cause I think the price is a little ridiculous. However.... "IF" it really will be limited to 3500 (including the HK-kicks version), then I guess it would ease the pain slightly.

However, if they release a "normal" version in a few months time for about the same price, I will be PISSED ! ! ! Hopefully they won't, if not, whats the damn point of making it an exclusive. Then again... whats the point of making an exclusive Jordan (your best seller)? You have 2 excellent sculpts, you got approval, why limit your profits?

Wasn't the black jersey Jordan like that? Exclusive, then released normally later? Not sure.

So you're a VIP Stanlore? Or you weren't a VIP, & simply entered the raffle?

Not sure if I'm supposed to enter everyday for each drawing?

I just got my confirmation email today ! Can pick it up on Thursday.

Was struggling for some time whether to register for one, cause I think the price is a little ridiculous. However.... "IF" it really will be limited to 3500 (including the HK-kicks version), then I guess it would ease the pain slightly.

However, if they release a "normal" version in a few months time for about the same price, I will be PISSED ! ! ! Hopefully they won't, if not, whats the damn point of making it an exclusive. Then again... whats the point of making an exclusive Jordan (your best seller)? You have 2 excellent sculpts, you got approval, why limit your profits?

They'd be nuts to milk this figure.

I'd want 2 bodies as well. Both sculpts look mint. But EB price their 2 body figures all over the place. Shaq $385, Penny $355, & Kobe $315. Random.

I'm happy this has 2 head sculpts though. Plus, looking at the pics, I think it's the best one I reckon.

But the bald ver is more iconic. Since he didn't stay haired for long :lol

Anybody interested in upgrading to an accurate, scaled down Bulls uniform for MJ? PM for inquires:

2JmEPO.jpg

RjOCcb.jpg

bOXncp.jpg

2hTZtr.jpg

XUtjpm.jpg

kr41bb.jpg

Wasn't the black jersey Jordan like that? Exclusive, then released normally later? Not sure.

So you're a VIP Stanlore? Or you weren't a VIP, & simply entered the raffle?

Not sure if I'm supposed to enter everyday for each drawing?

I have the Black Jersey. It wasn't released normally, but that head sculpt was mass released after (which is fine). It also wasn't as expensive as this one. I had to raffle, but VIP members kinda get priority (more likely to be successful).

I've been an Enterbay VIP since day 1. They changed their VIP policy so many times, in the first 2-3 years you had to pay a yearly membership fee. Then they changed it to "as long as you buy X amount you'll become a member". Now if you are a member you are a member for life. When they started the VIP system it was 10% discount on every figure, then they changed it to a certain marked "special price" on figures, and now... its like something like... $100 you spend = $1 redeemable and you can use that for a next purchase. The newest change is.. you need to use your accumulated money within a year or its forfeited. Such BS. The only perk is that we can buy EB stuff 1-2 days before its sold to non-members.

Hot Toys got it correct right off the bat. If you're a member, you get 10% off 1 pre-order figure. Every Christmas they have a redeemable gift, you are guaranteed to be able to pre-order any exclusives (Comic-con or anniversary) where non-members need to raffle for them, and other small perks. The exclusives priority is a big deal... its technically easier to get comic-con exclusives off sideshow (although the price is more expensive). For non-members, they mostly have to suffer from dealing with scalpers.

@Stanlore.

Cheers. At least you got chosen. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be entering everyday or not for the draws. Not sure about the rules. I got an email from Enterbay, thinking maybe I got drawn, but it was simply an email to enter :lol I guess because I've purchased from them before.

@Stanlore.

Cheers. At least you got chosen. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be entering everyday or not for the draws. Not sure about the rules. I got an email from Enterbay, thinking maybe I got drawn, but it was simply an email to enter :lol I guess because I've purchased from them before.

I got two emails to enter. One from enterbay and another from "Ken". lol

I want one but I have no idea how to get one. Same way I feel about some of the sneaker releases. Have to jump through hoops or something :lol

Back