Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is off topic but people have used this thread to to post collectible sneakers so I thought you guys might get a kick out of this ...and I partly blame you guys for making me think about collectible sneakers :)

Jordan was never my favorite player ....Karl Malone was.
These were never actually released to the public and only the samples made for Malone to wear were ever created. These were game worn and signed by him. They are size 16 and gigantic .....and now sitting on my shelf. :rock

Karl Malone shoes.jpg

Thats a great display and sweet representation of the mailman. That being said, those are some odd looking kicks!

Thanks! ...and yes, they are hideous and not a shoe I'd personally wear ....but I think that makes them a great display piece :D

Thanks! ...and yes, they are hideous and not a shoe I'd personally wear ....but I think that makes them a great display piece :D

Change the color tone & material and you have something like Foamposite 1.

Walmart isn't directly selling them. Third parties also sell on there much like they do on Kmart.com.

I just bought my first Enterbays MJ "Last Shot" 3 hours ago. I also bought Jordan Series 1 but haven't pick it up at the store yet. And since I am at work I haven't got the chance to open it hehe

Anyone know if this 1/4 scale version is for sale in the UK? Its remarkable that not many people seem to be carrying this figure. Those that are, are selling for stupid money.

Almost used that Wal-Mart link to get the Road MJ #23, but good thing I checked BBTS real quick. That's quite a savings, I just hope nothing's wrong with it when I get it. Also, how hard is it to change the shoes? Last time I did boots on a figure was the Hicks figure and I swore never to do shoes on a figure again :lol

Almost used that Wal-Mart link to get the Road MJ #23, but good thing I checked BBTS real quick. That's quite a savings, I just hope nothing's wrong with it when I get it. Also, how hard is it to change the shoes? Last time I did boots on a figure was the Hicks figure and I swore never to do shoes on a figure again :lol

The boots are the 'feet' and peg in directly into the leg....no need to struggle trying to get a tiny 1/6 plastic shoe onto a foot :)

Back