Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay Michael Jordan 1/4 Scale

With "New Head" for 1/6 Scale

Attachments

• IMG_3411.JPG
    IMG_3411.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_3410.JPG
    IMG_3410.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_3413.JPG
    IMG_3413.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_3409.JPG
    IMG_3409.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 479
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 904
the new 1/6 head is interesting, but still i don't understand why they've chosen that expression. maybe it's going to be a solution like storm toys with the magnetic tongue? and interested to see what mj version is coming out with that sculpt.

the 1/4 figure though, is a huge disappointment. the body looks unproportional, and also too small for that sculpt. sculpt looks huge and no difference to the standard 1/6 sculpt. the only improvement are the knees, but that wasn't also that hard to improve :p but still curious to see how they look when they're bend.
i don't know, i'm getting a stephon marbury vibe when i look at the last picture....

the new 1/6 head is interesting, but still i don't understand why they've chosen that expression. maybe it's going to be a solution like storm toys with the magnetic tongue? and interested to see what mj version is coming out with that sculpt.

the 1/4 figure though, is a huge disappointment. the body looks unproportional, and also too small for that sculpt. sculpt looks huge and no difference to the standard 1/6 sculpt. the only improvement are the knees, but that wasn't also that hard to improve :p but still curious to see how they look when they're bend.
i don't know, i'm getting a stephon marbury vibe when i look at the last picture....

You know what, I think you may be onto something.... :lol

Are you sure it's not Ray Allen? :lol

I don't like the new screaming sculpt, don't see any MJ in it, based on that low resolution pic.

I hope EB don't get lazy and just use the existing sculpt and just add hair to it for the younger MJ figure.

If its gonna be exclusive to the 1/4 (which I don't think it will be), i might just buy a bootleg of it.

I'm just waiting for the tounge version with the white jersey, then i'm done with Jordan. 3 Expressions, Red, White, and Black jersey. Done.

I don't think there is any claim that the new 1/6 screaming sculpt is an exclusive with the 1/4 figure ....is there?

its up on enterbay.com......$460 delivered

now up on BBTS and its $399.99 + delivery

I know where i am going

Last edited:
Oh really? :lol I feel kinda spread out in the forum, & haven't been backtracking sometimes. I guess it's not meant to be included then.

Back