Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding some more photos of the preview. Says HK$3188, which is about US$415.

jj1.jpg

jj2.jpg

jj3.jpg

jj4.jpg

jj7.jpg

I'm curious how Enterbay will tackle the joints, especially the knees. Can you imagine if they milk this 1/4th line like the 1/6th one? I can't wait to see the reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that they opted for a single-jointed knee. I think it looks good.

I doubt they'd release as much 1/4 variants as there are in 1/6. I think 1/4 is still a niche market, even some PF collectors don't dig 1/4 action figures.

It seems that they opted for a single-jointed knee. I think it looks good.

I doubt they'd release as much 1/4 variants as there are in 1/6. I think 1/4 is still a niche market, even some PF collectors don't dig 1/4 action figures.

Looks good when standing straight, i doubt i will look good when it's bent, single joint knees mainly used in dolls, from what i see they don't look good bent.

I think the single-jointed knee would look alright. I see it as the same thing as single-jointed muscle elbows when bent, which IMO is still way better than the horrible knees the 1/6 MJ had.

Maybe I'm immune to all the "samey" Jordan figure releases, because the 1/4 does not "wow" me. I can see that it is a nicely done figure, but it's like I've already seen it before .....

Some very weird choices by Enterbay .... you'd think they'd really want to wow people and instead its basically a re-release of the 1st road version ....with a sculpt that I honestly think is a step down from the 2 sculpts on the 1/6 figures.

I thought there would be 2 sculpts with one of them being a tongue out, and at least 2 uniforms and warm up suits included.
Way too bare bones for $400+ ....even their Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee had 2 sculpts for slightly less.

Just looks like a blown-up 1/6 scale figure. The sculpt doesn't have much more detail, the materials used for the uniform and shoes looks about the same, overall it doesn't offer anything over the sixth scale figures except size. Easy pass for me.

yeah, bit disappointing. not many action poses for this one. even a simple dribble pose doesn't look right with the bland facial expression. im sure theres gonna be better ones coming in there 1/4 range. i'll only cop if I can get it dirt cheap. ive actually noticed that apart from the 45 version you've always been able to get their releases cheaper than what they released for about a year after their initial release. so mite sit and wait on this one.

I think this will be an easy pass for me as well. Just on a larger scale of a figure that takes up more than enough scale at a sixth scale.

5af289a280bf87140c7e1f61ca47fbb7.jpg

I'm curious to see how well this sales. I'm not interested at all. Are they going to release a 1/4 hoop? Lol

Maybe I'm immune to all the "samey" Jordan figure releases, because the 1/4 does not "wow" me. I can see that it is a nicely done figure, but it's like I've already seen it before .....

Some very weird choices by Enterbay .... you'd think they'd really want to wow people and instead its basically a re-release of the 1st road version ....with a sculpt that I honestly think is a step down from the 2 sculpts on the 1/6 figures.

I thought there would be 2 sculpts with one of them being a tongue out, and at least 2 uniforms and warm up suits included.
Way too bare bones for $400+ ....even their Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee had 2 sculpts for slightly less.

Just looks like a blown-up 1/6 scale figure. The sculpt doesn't have much more detail, the materials used for the uniform and shoes looks about the same, overall it doesn't offer anything over the sixth scale figures except size. Easy pass for me.

yeah, bit disappointing. not many action poses for this one. even a simple dribble pose doesn't look right with the bland facial expression. im sure theres gonna be better ones coming in there 1/4 range. i'll only cop if I can get it dirt cheap. ive actually noticed that apart from the 45 version you've always been able to get their releases cheaper than what they released for about a year after their initial release. so mite sit and wait on this one.

:lecture

Exactly how I feel.

FINALLY!! I wanted them to go even younger.. Back to when Chicago was written in cursive on the front of the jersey but I'm glad that they have shown something fresh and new.

Back