Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review Alpha! And nice display in the background. I was checking out your collection while I enjoyed the review lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone mind sharing their experience on ordering direct from enterbay website? I am looking to get Derrick Rose figure, any advice will be very much appreciated! Thanks

The last order I placed with EB directly saw me have to file a PayPal dispute to get my money back after they failed to ship the figure. I will NEVER buy directly from them again.

After seeing the vids & pics, i finally bit the bullet and PO'ed the last shot version! Will probably be my one and only sports figure.

Congrats on the PO! I hope you enjoy the figure! I'm done with my NBA collection, and am going to go after TDK.
e18265288c5323867b7f2a50528ac621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I still find this piece at an affordable price?

Big Bad Toy Store has the Last Shot version for pre-order still at 259.99, or Red Jersey Series 1 for 189.99, White Jersey Series 1 for 199.99. Also, the Black Jersey version is on Clearance for 279.99 at the moment.

Enterbay online have a clearance sale at the moment with free shipping....but have then jacked up the price on the two Jordan's (black jersey and last shot) to $290 ....... ah Bill, you never cease to amaze :D

Big Bad Toy Store has the Last Shot version for pre-order still at 259.99, or Red Jersey Series 1 for 189.99, White Jersey Series 1 for 199.99. Also, the Black Jersey version is on Clearance for 279.99 at the moment.

Enterbay online have a clearance sale at the moment with free shipping....but have then jacked up the price on the two Jordan's (black jersey and last shot) to $290 ....... ah Bill, you never cease to amaze :D

Thanks guys, appreciate the help :)

Although for that price on Enterbay, BBTS would be the way to go. Their international shipping rates are astronomically high though...

Michael Jordan 1/4 scale!!! Coming soon... I'm thinking October by reading the hashtags on instagram.

1919668_694667280607808_7671556236516165748_n.jpg

From Enterbay Bill's Instagram, shared on Facebook by Mark OSR.

Back