Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting.
Wonder what it'll include? ....cause I can't see them doing 3-4 versions at 1/4 scale at the extremely high price points these things are at !

Anyone have issues of the base Bulls sticker starting to come off? I haven't touched mine for 6 months, took it out for some cleaning noticed the back end already popped outwards, tried pushing back in but nope it keeps coming out...

Michael Jordan 1/4 scale!!! Coming soon... I'm thinking October by reading the hashtags on instagram.

1919668_694667280607808_7671556236516165748_n.jpg

From Enterbay Bill's Instagram, shared on Facebook by Mark OSR.

Looking forward to the pics/video of this.

Nah.. I don't need sports figure in 1/4 scale. How about finally releasing the tongue out sculpt before moving on to something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone has their Jordan Base Sticker coming out? Do you use glue to stick it back? My Series 1 Road already having the problem.

I think this one will have more than 1 head as not many will buy 1/4 scale. Think they are doing this as to block HT from doing NBA line.

I agree ....I can't see them releasing more than 1 1/4 Jordan and the 2nd sculpt will probably be a tongue out look.

But they don't need to block Hot Toys from doing anything. If they paid for the license and scale then it is theirs.
Hot Toys are using this strategy and are ensuring they buy the 1/4 rights as well on whatever new licenses they get and they started doing that post Enterbay releasing Batman and Terminator figures.

Received my MJ yesterday from Wai Man at OSB.

Awesome figure, need to have a proper play around with it to find a pose I like though.

nu4e2ygu.jpg

ahuperyz.jpg

Also received, Sport Illustrated, the USA warm up suit, and Blacky the Dragon Dog to go along with my Dragon Boy Brucey (which was also a gift from Wai Man)

Congrats inked. It's a great figure. Are you just in for MJ or will you be collecting the other Bulls, Pippen and Rodman?

Finally moved my MJ's to the detolf.

a812251d9c5521ec3374b1d431fc2663.jpg

2e807f6486424bac0a26a387f29f61bd.jpg

1a3f738abc27215e1c87ab96119d31e9.jpg

72e45be4b847300841d39ba6715d7622.jpg

Sorry for the glare. I might try to take some better ones tonight.

Back