Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pose....you can hardly see the stands and it is hilarious how Kobe is looking at Jordan with amazement....I want to do a set up like that one day.:lol

Wow I like...details on the set up mj

Nice pose!

^ Awesome pic! love it

great pose....you can hardly see the stands and it is hilarious how Kobe is looking at Jordan with amazement....I want to do a set up like that one day.:lol

The G.O.A.T. showing the wannabe how it's done! :wink1:

Wow, fantastic pose and set-up!
Digging it! :)
Hoping Enterbay releases series 2 soon...

Thanks fellas! Really appreciate it!

Gah, really wanting to try rookie Jordan. Might try sculpting hair on a "tongue out" sculpt, but still I don't know if that'd be enough. Maybe if I can get rid of the facial hair.

Also, just wanted to say how happy I am with with my purchase. Red 23 is probably my favorite figure I own, and it looks so dang good in a detolf.

:hi5: wavestuff

yes try sculpting then sell a few here! :D Am also looking into getting a rookie jordan as well!

Did this with Magic Sculpt (2 component clay). I just sculpted it on a Ebay copy head (one of the earlies ones, so not the nicest fake head out there). Airbrushed it black and:
9587482389_1874e06d56_o.jpg

How is the QC with the Jordan figs? Heard of some problems last year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back