Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a extra jump suit they are looking to part with? I have a bunch of the accessories that came with Jordan to trade if you need anything .i was going to buy one online but figured I'd ask here first,thanks

Last edited:
Nice to see some Ex Home pics.

Finally had some extra time on my hands to take some photos.

_MG_140X.jpg

Home uni with Bred

New white 23 cost more than Kobe 2.0, but as long as you are happy.

I just swapped my new Kobe version 2.0 with the new white 23 Jordan figure with someone yesterday. I was just going to use the Kobe body for some kitbash when this deal came out of the blue. We both were happy with the swap so it was a win-win situation. I feel I got the better of the deal though. This finally completes my jersey 23 set (black, red, white). I'm done...until the Pippen and Rodman figure comes out I guess.

Yes that's what I thought. I got the Kobe from Enterbay when they released version 2.0 for $195 I guess and just intended to keep the body and sell the other parts. Lucky I found someone to swap the entire figure with and I'm very happy I have the Jordan figure instead of the Kobe figure. Both were undisplayed so condition-wise, they were equal.

New white 23 cost more than Kobe 2.0, but as long as you are happy.

Where is the series 3 sculpt? Sheesh.. Have you guys seen the youtube video where the dude took the Storm Toys tongue, shortened it a bit and put in on the Enterbay Series 2 sculpt? it looked pretty good.. the only small issue is that you can still see his teeth at the top but it completely covers the bottom row of teeth. I'm at work so I cant link the video from youtube but you all should check it out.

Back