Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$490 shipped for black jersey Jordan + another Enterbay product sounds like an okay deal. You can choose from the Enterbay hoop, another NBA figure, or something else. I think the sale expires in a few hours though.

IMG_0804.jpg

Love this figure!
Have the white #23 also on order. Hoping they release the 2nd headsculpt soon!

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Bought this figure from toyhq.co.uk and I'm very happy with the experience :)
Placed my order late on a monday, figure was shipped out the next day and was in Sweden on thursday.
I was supposed to have the figure on friday but the swedish post office decided to ship it to the wrong city :(

Toyhq also included a Spider-Man comic. A very nice touch!
Will certainly order from them again.

IMG_0808.jpg

means it's $250 a pop, much worthy than $330 for 1, i guess i'll pass on that deal.

$490 shipped for black jersey Jordan + another Enterbay product sounds like an okay deal. You can choose from the Enterbay hoop, another NBA figure, or something else. I think the sale expires in a few hours though.

I just picked up Red #23 for about $250, I looked pretty hard but was fine with that price. I can't find Lebron under 300 though, and I will not risk shipping from overseas at that price. I'll play the waiting game until I strike lucky, or will just wait for Durant and skip Lebron.

If it's normal Red 23, $250 seems above retail. I got my 1st for $265, just to discover there's a seller selling at $240, that was during launch.

And Lebron is not supposed to be any where near $300. He's around $210.

I just picked up Red #23 for about $250, I looked pretty hard but was fine with that price. I can't find Lebron under 300 though, and I will not risk shipping from overseas at that price. I'll play the waiting game until I strike lucky, or will just wait for Durant and skip Lebron.

You shouldn't tuck the shirt in & use the clamp on top of the jersey, you should clamp it on the body, and roll the shirt upwards so it looks tucked. That would prevent any damage on the shirt.

Love this figure!
Have the white #23 also on order. Hoping they release the 2nd headsculpt soon!

IMG_0792.jpg

I'd suggest anyone wanting to pick up lebron to inspect the figure in hand. A lot of them have really bad qc. I suppose EB was trying to rush these out during the finals.

You shouldn't tuck the shirt in & use the clamp on top of the jersey, you should clamp it on the body, and roll the shirt upwards so it looks tucked. That would prevent any damage on the shirt.

Good advice!
I'll make the change :)

I just swapped my new Kobe version 2.0 with the new white 23 Jordan figure with someone yesterday. I was just going to use the Kobe body for some kitbash when this deal came out of the blue. We both were happy with the swap so it was a win-win situation. I feel I got the better of the deal though. This finally completes my jersey 23 set (black, red, white). I'm done...until the Pippen and Rodman figure comes out I guess.

Thanks for the link. I'm sticking to MJ,Pip and Rodman. These new players don't appeal to me at all. 80s and 90s players only for me. Thanks.

Finally had some extra time on my hands to take some photos.

_MG_1346.jpg

Picked up a warm-up suit on eBay (got an away (red) one on its way)
_MG_140X.jpg

Home uni with Bred
_MG_1421.jpg

The likeness still amazes me
_MG_1449.jpg

One last one of the away with Concord
_MG_1467.jpg

Back