Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have five:
- white 45 series 1
- red 45 series 1
- white 23 HK kicks series 1
- red 23 series 1
- black 23 series 2

So skipped the regular white 23.
Have them all in custom jerseys though :D

edit, pic:
Have another LeBron body in the mail (because I had to have it replaced, broken shoulderjoint):
10716104735_f8b87e690e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the email was effed up, I got the UPS tracking number in the same email. Funny thing is, I logged into my CT account and couldn't find the recent order.

Exactly what my thoughts are but appreciate the confirmation that you've got a set of tracking #s while mine didn't contain such. Although my Order history revealed a pending shipment for my red #23's.

Now hopefully PYS black #23 wouldn't be too far down the road! Been paid full since pre-ordering it August.

Have five:
- white 45 series 1
- red 45 series 1
- white 23 HK kicks series 1
- red 23 series 1
- black 23 series 2

So skipped the regular white 23.
Have them all in custom jerseys though :D

edit, pic:
Have another LeBron body in the mail (because I had to have it replaced, broken shoulderjoint):
10716104735_f8b87e690e_b.jpg

That is amazing...you sell these?

finally, steve replied saying it's going to be delivered today! What a surprise! LoLz! :panic:

Neat!

Anyways, PYS most abused spiel, "it's en route." They've just lost a customer! :impatient:

--------------------------------------
Got mine today from Clark. Unboxing tonight!
So, how's your brown shipper box? Mine was beat up and EB box been damaged a bit. Much to my disgust but I'm still fortunate to have the figure pristine.

*may have to get around in posting pix of my damaged package

... so here are the snapshots. after all these, I'd rather stay with the tried & tested retailers. Sadly, what is $20'ish savings if this would be the fate of your package, right?
u5fc.jpg

3me2.jpg

Last edited:
Tough day, isn't it? But I'm still counting my blessings by the hundreds! Like I said, at least, my figure came in pristine & without any known defects that would merit sending it back to 'em! That's a hassle!

Hope my Black #23 would be spared from this.

Overall, lesson learned just stick to the tried & tested! That is for me alone as if it'd matter the most. :wave

--------------------------------------------

I've got around in snapping a couple pix

44jp.jpg

j4k5.jpg

Last edited:
I got my red #23 from ClarkToys today (11/11/13), which is not too bad seeing as it was shipped on the 6th.

First impressions in hand...it is an awesome figure! :)

I can't wait to futz with him and put him into different display poses.

I have been reading through the thread but I can't remember if it was mentioned if there are any issues that I should look for on the figure?

Onie's pose of Jordan freaks me out... it is like Jordan is broken... I have never seen Jordan jog or run like that.

Freaks me out! :horror

Late to the party, my Clarktoys Red #23 came in today, huge shipping box, lots of packing material. Slight crush on one corner but I think it came like that from the factory. The size and weight of this thing, makes it feel like it's well done and worth every penny. And getting it for 10% off didn't hurt either =)

P1070435_zps669cf95a.jpg

P1070436_zps26e911a6.jpg

Last edited:
Late to the party, my Clarktoys Red #23 came in today, huge shipping box, lots of packing material. Slight crush on one corner but I think it came like that from the factory. The size and weight of this thing, makes it feel like it's well done and worth every penny. And getting it for 10% off didn't hurt either =)

P1070435_zps669cf95a.jpg

P1070436_zps26e911a6.jpg

I want those black cements tho. :lol:lol

Back