Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally the custom open mouth sculpt arrived, and it is indeed beautiful. works so much better with an action pose then the neutral headsculpt:

mj-slam6.png

mj-slam7.png

mj-slam4.png

How did you install the head since the plug doesn't match. I had to fill the head with blutac to fit the EB plug.

d62m.jpg

finally the custom open mouth sculpt arrived, and it is indeed beautiful. works so much better with an action pose then the neutral headsculpt:

Tx a lot bro...will do it later with Mcfarlane NBA and stuff LOL....

Okay same as your idea I hope it is not milking on the red box 23. I hope more on the HS and jersey....USA basketball? :dunno

As much as I would like that to be true, it is a very long shot IMHO. USA Basketball is another license (FIBA) for EB to get their hands on. I don't think they will go with the trouble of obtaining another license and make a USA one anytime soon while they can still do lots of stuffs with the NBA Bulls and Jordan license (Tongue-Out coming soon)

My wish ---> Rookie MJ with buzz hair and necklace, Angry look MJ after "The Shot" over Ehlo, Smiling MJ, Tired look and sweaty MJ (yes sweat!! EB did a good job of sweat on the Bruce Lee HD statue) for "Flu Game", "I don't know what's going on" look MJ for "The Shrug"........and the list goes on :clap

How did you install the head since the plug doesn't match. I had to fill the head with blutac to fit the EB plug.

d62m.jpg

i think you got a bad one bro. haha jk. i didn't expect it to fit perfectly, but it stays on pretty well for mine. i don't really play with mine too much so it serves the purpose of just being a display.

Well all i can say is without the bluetacs, it sits on the neck but anytime his head would roll on the floor, so some blutac to make it mount on the joint helps.

Not sure how these folks managed to make such close copies of it.

i think you got a bad one bro. haha jk. i didn't expect it to fit perfectly, but it stays on pretty well for mine. i don't really play with mine too much so it serves the purpose of just being a display.

Folks i'm kinda mixed up with what shoes came with which MJ figure, could someone recap? Is the Bred from white 23 HK kicks same as normal white 23?

Folks i'm kinda mixed up with what shoes came with which MJ figure, could someone recap? Is the Bred from white 23 HK kicks same as normal white 23?

Red 45- Chicago 10's
White 45- Shadow 10's
Red 23- Concord 11's, Steel 10's, Chicago 2's
HKK white 23- Bred 11 Low tops
Regular white 23- Bred 11 Mid tops, SpaceJam 11's
Black 23-Chicago 1's, white/red 13's

HKK version of the 11's are low tops, the normal 23 has the regular mid cut 11's

Is that link legit? It's not listed on their Facebook page. The T-800 says sold out on the linked site here but on enterbay.com you can still pre-order it. The black Jordan uniformed figure is $350 on the site linked here and it was $285 before it sold out on Enterbay.com.

the White 23 does it come with final patch?

Yes.

Regular white 23 has final patch, but no 23 on black shorts. Mid cut Bred 11's SpaceJam 11's and championship trophy.

HKK white 23 has final patch, 23 on black shorts, low cut 11's and warm up suit

OK, does the #45 happen to have 23 black shorts?

Is the White #45 worth $235 nowadays or it can be cheaper?

I already have 2 Red #23 would like a White, or should i wait for regular white 23?

Enterbaybill shared the link to their facebook page

"ENTERBAY is now in the united state! introducing ENTERBAY USA , at New York comic con"

https://www.facebook.com/#!/enterbay.bill
Cheers. I see the EB hoop can be ordered there. Might save you US peeps a bunch on shipping getting it from EB USA rather than EB's original site. I imagine a bunch more EB products looking more attractive to US collectors, if still being sold at retail prices, without the added shipping cost from Asia.

matthijst, nice man! I like all your jerseys! Enterbay should do this exclusive with some jerseys not only milking....! Tq for sharing!

Back