Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got the red warm up suit, have to say it's quite well done, not much problems, fittings acceptable, looking at official EB suit photos i don't see much of a difference, well worth it for $30.

Just got another 23, there's some difference esp the shoes, the XI doesn't crease as easy as my 1st one, and the patterns on the other 2 shoes are more detailed, esp the soles you can see the grooves more deep than the other ones, and the paint are slightly different, maybe it's hand mixed & hand painted? One has darker red than the other pair, and the X one is whiter than the other pair.

The 2nd MJ doesn't have the leg problem, jersey are pretty good but i notice some sticky icky on the front C which i had problem removing, then there's a small patch of white (not very noticeable) on the right side of the chest.

I think the QC varies depending on the batch. I got the 2nd set $25 more expensive because i pre-ordered & paid some deposit while i managed to get my 1st set cheaper.

The color & paint job on the ball also differs, the ball & hand magnet differ with different figures, some has +ve on the ball while some has -ve on the ball so Make sure you don't mix them up if you have multiple MJ.

The 1st MVP trophy had it's sticker slightly off few degrees, while the 2nd set was pretty perfect.

I got 2 because i wanted 1 in Warm Up and the other in action pose, the Black still cost too much. My initial plans was to sell off the hands, jerseys, extra shoes & hands but now i think i will only let go the extra hands minus the magnet hands & 2 pairs of AJ, and probably the box, not sure whether it's a smart idea or should i just keep everything? I don't really need same pair of AJs.

Got a question here. I remember I saw a prototype photo of the MJ home #23 HK-Kicks exclusive version, it has "23" printed on the black undershorts. Does the regular #23 version, both home and away, has this "23" printed on? Because I don't have it printed on both my regular home and away #23. Just want to check with everybody. Hopefully it is not my MJs that have this "defect"

its on my home 23 from HK Kicks and Black away 23, but not on my red away 23. I think just the exclusive versions have the 23 on the shorts

Picture of the custom warm up suit as requested. Sorry for the bad picture.

cu5d.jpg

kgbr.jpg

I've lost track of my POs but I could have sworn that PYS ship date is around the month of October for the Black #23. Any specific date, guys? I'm trying to get hold of 'em via their store number but they're not picking up.

Oh man! That is an absolutely sick display!! :clap
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it! Apologize for the small image size. Now I am trying to put my AJ 4 team & AJ 1 shoes but looks like too crowded LOL!

Somehow, QC on 45 looks much better. The jersey looks more solid and not sticky on the armpit and neck. Also the body used a bit darker yet higher quality compare to 23 red, white and black. All my MJs no problem tough....

...though a different retailer still a hint of what things to come. Hopefully, it will be here soon! 'cuz PYS already charged my card for such pre-order alone (amidst the fact that it was clearly said when i called 'em up)!

Thanks, mate!

Back