Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I prefer normal vertical style foot pegs, like what HT usually have. Wasn't too crazy with the diagonal pegs on my EB T800 or EB Kobe. Cool to know they changed the style on the series 2 Jordan figure.

Same here. Though I've been thinking of getting original EB AJ13s for my MJ, as it's my favorite AJ. The holes now being vertical doesn't mean the old pegs would be incompatible, right?

I actually don't own the series 2 Jordan. I was going by what Matt posted. So I'm not 100% sure if they are compatible or not.

A bit hard to see, but on the top you can see the hole shoe on the left starts higher.
The bottom pic is a bit clearer: I lined them up so I could see the "bottom" of the hole on the left shoe. On the right shoe you cant see it, as it's at a different angle.
9678206363_6d433ee9e9_b.jpg

I'm glad I came across this post. I have not tried changing my Red 23's shoes, and now I know that it's similar to how the peg holes on 1/4 Batman boots are. Maybe it's an Enterbay thing. Thanks man!

No problem, glad I could help. :duff

Had these custom vinyl stickers printed.
Turns out you can't just print 1, so had to do a bulk order.
Anyone wants a set ($5 shipped), pm me or check my sales thread.

They're on thick vinyl, so easy to attach:
9690163757_83ca70e721_c.jpg

9690163487_4d38425cbe_c.jpg

looks good, definitely a must for the backboard.

That looks PRO! Fantastic job Matt!!! I PM'd you back! :hi5:

Someone need a series 3 black outfit jordan box? I'm from holland, europe.

Best,

Robert

anybody know if EB is planning on making the US dream team version?

Also which version do u guys think they will put the sticking tongue out head on?

Been keeping my out as to when CT will be listing all their Enterbay figures back on the site but nothing has been showing up for the past couple of days or so. Anyone here PO'd and waiting on an Enterbay figure from them? I'm getting worried so I emailed their CS just to see what's up.

Yes I am waiting on CT too but it's not even November yet so no panic from me. I'd be interested to see what they have to say.

I guess BBTS would be my backup.

CT responded back but didn't address as to why they pulled the EB figures on their site, only said that all PO'd EB figures will shipped out sometime in November.

post back what you hear from CT. I'm waiting on them too.

anybody know if EB is planning on making the US dream team version?

Also which version do u guys think they will put the sticking tongue out head on?

Really hope they make the Dream Team, but that's another licensing problem (FIBA) for EB to take care of.

I think the tongue out will be based on 1991 Finals MJ when he was taking off for the "Switch Hand Layup", with AJ6 Bred.

But how I wish it will be for the rookie Jordan card version (young jordan with buzz hair, statue of liberty one handed dunk, old-school bulls jersey, short shorts). But really doubt they'll do this =p

thanks a lot bud, and yeah i agree with you. if you spend a lot of money on such an expensive figure, it is just a must to futz it alright. especially with this figure, the realism-effect can be destroyed so much when it is posed and futzed wrong.

thanks a lot mike :) well, when i first took him out of the box, i have to say, i was a bit disappointed. as i said to geil, this figure can look unbelievable real, when he's posed right. but when he was first in the box and wasn't futzed alright, i only thought "ugh, i've paid $300 for that?!".

i hated the area on the shoulders where the shoulders and arms get together on the kobe figure, and hoped enterbay would make a different body, but it seems it has the same function, but you can hide that gap when you're futzing the shoulders right. you just have to push the arms up, to close that ugly gap between the arms and shoulders.

other then that, i hoped to have a better quality in hand actually. the body and the ankles have that stiff feeling. everytime i bend something, i've fear to break it ^^ so, it could have been better.
the neck is also super sensitive. it is a soft rubber, so i'm afraid this will dry in future. my neck has also a slightly scratch caused by the headsculpt when i put him out of the box. so be carefull how you're posing the headsculpt.

the costume isn't also THAT well. on the shoulders you have again too much material at the inside, so the jersey can't lay pretty well on the shoulders. the shorts are also glued which gives it a strange look where the stitch is. so also here, it could have been much better, especially for the price we're paying here.

but other then that, the headsculpt is brilliant. really seeing mj there, and when you're getting him posed alright, all these flaws aren't that visible anymore.

i've posted a lot flaws and what i dislike, but that doesn't mean this figure isn't beautiful. it IS, it's still one of my favorite figures in my collection. it has that beautiful presence, especially because of his jersey and his hight. you can imagine that mj is bigger then the other 1/6 figures :) i'm sure you will love it when you're getting him and are going to enjoy him as much as i am. it really is a beautiful figure with a reaaaaally strong likeness!

thanks guys a lot for your compliments. much appreciated :)

i've bought some time ago some XII jordans, but unfortunately they came not in the black/red color-way, but instead in black and pink ^^
i've re-painted the shoes now, and here is mj with other shoes :)

mj01.png

mj02.png

mj03.png

awesome pics ! posing and futzing this figure makes it alive ! I'm getting the same shoes and recreating his "flu game" attire...I will take pics when I get it setup :)

Back