Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think AE orders directly from Enterbay once you place your order with them. I don't think they ordered extra to be in stock.

Thanks for the reply.

I emailed them about it and they replied it was still a PO item for them which they hadn't received yet? No biggie, I can wait for this one ;)

Got the Enterbay hoop today.
Thing is HUGE.

9635870854_881fa610fd_c.jpg

9635870710_194f628fd9_c.jpg

I received my KO away warmup suit in the mail, got it on ebay for $29 shipped (at that price I couldn't refuse, but I think it will get much cheaper in the months ahead), and it is on point. Stitching is really good. Just the font in CHICAGO BULLS is kind of thin on the lettering.

Yeah, directly from Enterbay with the black #23.
Have it set up as this now. It barely fits under the ceiling :D
9632834397_602686ebb3_h.jpg

Wow nice dude! And also just noticed your customs thread,very cool stuff in there! Going to have to order one of those alt suits but which one??? They all look excellent. Any chance you will do warm up suits or a black 23 variant too in the future?

I received my KO away warmup suit in the mail, got it on ebay for $29 shipped (at that price I couldn't refuse, but I think it will get much cheaper in the months ahead), and it is on point. Stitching is really good. Just the font in CHICAGO BULLS is kind of thin on the lettering.

Got a link??

Out of the blue, no shipping information... just the original email that the ordered was confirmed.

HE IS HERE!

Directly from Hong Kong and Enterbay... my new Home jersey white #23 Jordan is here.

Nice surprise after getting home from golf...

Now to find the perfect pose here in Chicago.

Out of the blue, no shipping information... just the original email that the ordered was confirmed.

HE IS HERE!

Directly from Hong Kong and Enterbay... my new Home jersey white #23 Jordan is here.

Nice surprise after getting home from golf...

Now to find the perfect pose here in Chicago.

Still waiting for mine, didn't even know the white have been shipped

Which version did you get? I saw 1 priced around $30, however it looks abit different from the $35 version, like the collar.

Back