Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OSB won't even reply to my mail nor message on his FB. Guess I'm gonna loose GBP 249 end of September.

wow that looks spot on, cant even tell the difference, really curious of this one in hand

null_zpseb6f8f52.jpg

Pretty spot on but not quite. I myself pulled the trigger and bought it. I figured looking at actual pics of jordan, he doesn't make the same facial expressions so I figured why not. Ha

If you can't get the official enterbay body, is there another body you can use? And where can I get it? Yhanks

I'm about to get the Red MJ, i am thinking whether it'd be a wise decision to get another Red MJ (since he is the only version available at my place at retail price), because i really want another MJ Body.

I'd probably sell off most of the accessories like extra shoes, Jersey, Box and maybe the head & keep the socks/bands/ball/Hands not sure if it's worth keeping 2 MVP trophies though.

Too bad! That HS came too late since I've pre-ordered the black #23 from PYS a month ago! I don't intend to get all the Series, only wanted to get a variety of HS. Maybe, next time I'd rather be more patient for ebay to have those replica HS! LoLz!

yo folks, what is the chance of Red 23 having his right leg slightly shorter than the left by few mm?

anyone having problem with the articulation on the abdomen? Seems his upper torso has pretty much zero articulation since it's so tightly fitted to the abdomen.

the support pole seems not very user friendly.

Well i really want to know if it's same issue for ALL Red 23 or just batch of them.

I don't think the 1/4 method works because if you can see properly the gap between the knee joint and lower leg is different mine left side has bigger gap which causes the extra length. I don't know how the connection is made inside so i don't dare to do any further operations but seems there's a metal round thing on both side of the knee.

This seems to happen way too much with Enterbay figures.

Also watch out with those Jordan XI on the shinny "pleather" side, just avoid touching it at all cost as if it will become dull if you do. It feels like paint that haven't fully dried.

For those that already did the damage, you can get those car wax/polisher and apply small drop on microfiber cloth and rub it gently, let it dry and wipe it off with microfiber cloth, this will restore the gloss on the shoe and remove all dust that stucked on the sticky surface.

And for those that just got their fig if you want to display him with the stand pole the best way is to untuck his jersey and hook the hook around his naked waist and then roll the jersey up inside instead of tucking it into the pants.

Last edited:
yo folks, what is the chance of Red 23 having his right leg slightly shorter than the left by few mm?

anyone having problem with the articulation on the abdomen? Seems his upper torso has pretty much zero articulation since it's so tightly fitted to the abdomen.

the support pole seems not very user friendly.

My red 23s upper torso is super loose. His upper body just swings around when i move him or try to pose him.

mine is super tight, i can't even turn. then the belly part has some sort of spring type mechanism everytime i pose him he will just sprung back to the default position which is slightly to the left... like those old Sideshow bodies...

My red 23s upper torso is super loose. His upper body just swings around when i move him or try to pose him.

Back