Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably because your eBay seller bought it at the store and is selling it online. I'm getting my Kobe next week, probably Lebron the next and by the end of August Jordan!

I'm also making a custom base for the kobe since they released a horrible one. Wish me luck!

Good luck!

Once these two figures arrive I'll be done with Jordan.. until the tongue out series 3 sculpt! And then...

...They should get the license to the 92 Dream Team. Most of the figures that I would want are on that team. Throw in Shaq and Doc J for good measure.

Well EnterBay is not shipping the LeBron until 10 days after ACGHK so I'm not sure when the Jordan will be shipped. Where did everyone else preorder from? I did from BBTS.
Maybe sooner: We aim to dispatch your order within 10 days after ACGHK :gah:

I preordered from ClarkToys with the 10% off spawnboards code along with Jordan #23 red, Kobe & Lebron

I tried the code on Lebron didn't work? Anyone got a working code for Clarktoys?

Only one that works was order2 for 5% discount

Last edited:
all jordans released so far :D not mine

1072597_10201916664062569_1872960503_o.jpg

From this photo, it looks as if the red MJs are shorter than the whites and black. Do they use different bodies?

Last edited:
i noticed that about mine too. it seemed maybe like a quarter inch shorter than kobe, but it doesn't really bother me much. when they're action posed, you won't even notice at all.

Thanks Matt. At least I know my eyes weren't playing games on me. Just weird that there's an obvious height difference when they should be the same body.

From this photo, it looks as if the red MJs are shorter than the whites and black. Do they use different bodies?
I think it's the way the bodies are assembled, not different bodies. Maybe some parts are pushed in further than other parts .... etc. I'm guessing it's more random than "the red's are shorter than the white's & black's". Both my Kobe's were different height's from each other.

Guys, do you have a discount code for BBTS?

No, there's never any codes. Just POL feature for combining shipping.

Then check seasonally, there's a spring sale, Thanksgiving sale, etc.

Bad thing about coupons is then nobody will buy anything until a new coupon comes out.

anyone pre ordered from Bait? their estimated ship date was june 18 and i sent them two emails asking if they have a confirmed ship date yet with no reply.....

Making the 1992 All Star Game outfit.
Shorts coming....
9392812893_913680b634_z.jpg

beautiful jerseys you're making buddy, really liking your work! :)

changed the pose on mine again, so here another shot :)

mj23-2.png

can't wait to snap some goodies from the black series, so i hope it will get be parted out at ebay :)

Asking $7 a pair incl. shipping. Added them to my NBA sales thread.

Looks a ton better man. I'll order a pair as well, if my Red MJ23 makes it. Haha

@ Thrustmaster: I love that pose on yours. And the black/red MJs look great.

I preordered directly with enterbay so im expecting it to ship late August.

Same here.

Last edited:
i really want a set of custom jerseys, however can some kind soul tell me which body is closest to EB in terms of size & skin tone?

and also the stand.

nobody???

Potato, the body your asking for might not even exist. Are you trying to build your own custom Jordan figure? Trying to gather custom parts might be more expensive, & difficult, than simply buying an EB Jordan figure.

Back