Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some folks here using Headplay MJ sculpt to display their warm up suit, so surely they are using some 3rd party body for it, or are they just using the normal sized HT bodies but they look identical side by side.

A Headplay sculpt cost $30, warmup suit another $30, shoes can be taken from EB extras, so the things left are the body & stand. So I'm guessing the total cost of building a custom MJ would be under $120.

A EB MJ cost like $250 it'd be a waste to buy another extra just to wear custom jerseys & warm up suits, since you guys said the body aint that great to begin with, just the size issue & the stand. Don't you guys feel pity sticking custom base prints on the actual stand & putting the original jerseys in the closet?

Potato, the body your asking for might not even exist. Are you trying to build your own custom Jordan figure? Trying to gather custom parts might be more expensive, & difficult, than simply buying an EB Jordan figure.

That was me. But check the body ;)
9249913834_7de2c1ba59_c.jpg

It's wire padded with foam :D

What body you used. Doesn't the proportion look weird with longer legs but normal arms, MJ had long legs compared to body so it's OK. In the end how it look side by side with the original EB, or i assume 1 is EB 1 is buffed up body?

That was me. But check the body ;)
9249913834_7de2c1ba59_c.jpg

It's wire padded with foam :D

You're a genius.

BTW those custom jerseys you made, did you have to keep swapping them out from the real body?

I was expecting something like a hall of jerseys with MJ wearing each of them the same time.

Both are fake :)
Its not a body, it is just bended wire with foam on it.

Yeah, kept swapping :)
I have 3 Jordans now (w45, r45, w23), with black and red 23 underway. Think I'll display the red 23 and 4 custom outfits.

Cool pic! I should post my shoes too pare with my Away 45, Away 23, and Home 23...it'll look cool with all the Jordans I have from 1-14, each one in 2 or 3 colorways...ganyan ko kamahal and idolo si Jordan :wink1::wink1::wink1:

Little preview of a detolf I picked up from a friend for FREE! Not all these shoes are staying in. Just the top 2. All shoes are worn but in near deadstock condition as I don't like to just shelf them. Sorry if its not topic related. :nana::nana:

null-32.jpg

Finally got the Jordan road#23. And I must say the quality on it by far exceeds the quality compared to their EB Kobe Bryant (which I absolutely love as well). Just testing some ideas of how I can display them both and this is what I landed on temporarily. I do wish now that kobe came with the "newly designed base with lakers logo" but can't complain too much. Ha.

null-30.jpg

View from my couch:
null-28.jpg

Up next, enterbay or storm toys basketball hoop and that will probably the last addition to my collection (this is a effin' expensive hobby! Lol). Still haven't decided which one to pick up but that should be coming real soon so I can do some action poses.

bro did you paint the swoosh on th kobes? mine didnt have it.

went through literally 40 pages last night. this is awesome. I have had my Jordan on pre-order from Clark the first day they had it up... even got to use the spawnboard code on it.
question for those out there though. My kobe cant stand without the damn figure stand. think the joints are just too loose. any way to go about this?

Cool pic! I should post my shoes too pare with my Away 45, Away 23, and Home 23...it'll look cool with all the Jordans I have from 1-14, each one in 2 or 3 colorways...ganyan ko kamahal and idolo si Jordan :wink1::wink1::wink1:

thanks pare! if i were you, i'd make a clock with your jordans from 1-12, kinda like this.

null-34.jpg

i don't have all his shoes, i'm just an enthusiast, i pick up the ones i really like. ha'

bro did you paint the swoosh on th kobes? mine didnt have it.

yeah i did, can't stand the fact that it didn't come with the nike swoosh. looks better to me as well.

I need advice, I do not know if you have noticed but all jordan figurines have a defect that is the left side that comes off (see attachment). After it is more or less important. As against the impeccable right, the glue does not show. How glue and any other way I could hide the defect

View attachment 65079

thanks pare! if i were you, i'd make a clock with your jordans from 1-12, kinda like this.

null-34.jpg

i don't have all his shoes, i'm just an enthusiast, i pick up the ones i really like. ha'

yeah i did, can't stand the fact that it didn't come with the nike swoosh. looks better to me as well.

That shoe display idea is awesome! :clap
Though you can probably display the various Jordan releases with the rate that Enterbay is releasing their figures.

Can use the same idea for Cars, or if it's too expensive Car models.

That shoe display idea is awesome! :clap
Though you can probably display the various Jordan releases with the rate that Enterbay is releasing their figures.

How do i go about hanging the basketball in mid air like this? Any ideas?

attachment.php

fishing line... just like they have done it in the photo. Looks to me they have a rod connected to the baskeball hoop and going out up over the top making the shot arc. (see the black post coming up off the back of the hoop in the corner)

id get some thin carbon fiber rods that are used to build RC planes with... I have heaps of those.

fishing line... just like they have done it in the photo. Looks to me they have a rod connected to the baskeball hoop and going out up over the top making the shot arc. (see the black post coming up off the back of the hoop in the corner)

id get some thin carbon fiber rods that are used to build RC planes with... I have heaps of those.

Thanks. I figured it was fishing line. But didn't know how i would attach it to the ball.

Thanks. I figured it was fishing line. But didn't know how i would attach it to the ball.

it could just be connected to the top of the display case but to me it looks like a rod coming up off the hoop they have a rod going out for the shot arc. Least that's how id do it... im actually thinking of getting the hoop so I may even try this myself. As for connecting the ball to the line.... a TINY dab of glue? :dunno

Back