Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it could just be connected to the top of the display case but to me it looks like a rod coming up off the hoop they have a rod going out for the shot arc. Least that's how id do it... im actually thinking of getting the hoop so I may even try this myself.

But how would u attach the fishing line to the basketball?

Yea mine too. I have Lebron, Red Jordan, Kobe, and I am on the waiting list for the Selina Kyle from Hot Toys. :/ I still don't own a figure. I can't wait.

oh man yr list isn't that big then lol im scared to type mine :lol

U still don't have a figure? take my advice... cancel everything u have Pre ordered, turn around, and get out while u can :gah: :lol

I have been at this for well over 3 weeks. I get committed and then back out because I don't really appreciate the detail in the figures until I actually see one in person. I have yet to have one in my possession.

I never did this when I was a kid and want to collect something I can relate to. I love the NBA and am a huge TDK fan. These will be nice to collect.

attachment.php

Tongue out head sculpt next? :dunno

:exactly: once u get the taste for it yr hooked :gah:

tell me about it! lol, although i love seeing all these hot toys iron man and batman figures, i'm pretty good at holding myself back from pre-ordering or actually buying it off someone on ebay. i did buy like 3 "toys" in the past 3-4 months, and i think i'm gonna stop at that. i'm keeping it in one genre, which is sports. I am currently waiting for series 3 from enterbay (guessing it's the jordan tongue headsculpt) and after that i'm probably gonna be completely done. dropping hundreds of dollars on toys is not really something i tought i'd be doing. enough ranting tho. haha

I want a mouth open (preferably tongue out) head sculpt for an action shot. I love the likeness on series 1, but its not really "in game MJ." I have red on order and might just put him in a jump suit if I can pick one up. (Totally stealing this idea from someone in this thread, I just don't remember who, haha)

Back