Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great news for $40. Once I get mine in September, hopefully they will still be offering them on ebay for that price, along with the Bred 11's and Finals trophy.

link pls, might order one

I finally got the red warm ups that I ordered from eBay. I don't have the original but from the pictures that I've seen from the web, I couldn't notice the difference, if there's any. I'm really satisfied with it. I just need to iron the crease on the chest area. I'll get myself the white one next.

JRC_8958.jpg

JRC_8961.jpg

JRC_8966.jpg

JRC_9000.jpg

I asked a few times but any 3rd party bodies that looks like the one from Enterbay in terms of size?

Enterbay site has both new Jordans and hoop on there but all "sold out"

here is the kicker

Jordan White is priced $204, same as the LeBron???
really screwed people who pre-ordered the red Jordan

Black 8th anniversary is $285, Why would Enterbay make that an exclusive, they don't think people in the US want the Black Jersey? I would pay $285 for that one but not what Ebay prices will be.

Hoop for $179 seems a bit insane but that depends on the quality I guess, if its a solid build and the paint on production is like the prototype then its worth it, but if typical EB quality control kicks in, then its obviously not.

Enterbay site has both new Jordans and hoop on there but all "sold out"

Black 8th anniversary is $285, Why would Enterbay make that an exclusive, they don't think people in the US want the Black Jersey? I would pay $285 for that one but not what Ebay prices will be.

Have these gone live and sold out or have any come up for sale yet?

wonder when they will go live, i paid $400 for my white jordan #23 and was gonna pay a bit more for the anniversary edition; what a joke this is

just spoke to 2 sources in HK who told me that the EB website figures #23 white and @#23 black were both sold out instantaneously; so i guess will have to rely on ebay again...frig sakes

there was nothing, some are saying after the show, as the release date was unclear but both were being sold at show

Im tired of this. Enterbay post up pics of these figures and there is very little info on when its going to be released. I even send messages to them and get zero response EVER.

i have been saying this since the first release, Enterbay BILL does not give a jack about us, I have posted numerous messages on his fb page and got one reply in the beginning and he said there would be no more exclusives and yet he did it over and over again, I have posted more numerous messages on his page and NOT ONE reply since, he don't care, and I get many who like my posts and not more than a few ever back up my statements yet I get emails from people saying they pissed off...well, post your feelings on his fb page, why should I be the only one; lets get united and post away on his fb page

Back