Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have been saying this since the first release, Enterbay BILL does not give a jack about us, I have posted numerous messages on his fb page and got one reply in the beginning and he said there would be no more exclusives and yet he did it over and over again, I have posted more numerous messages on his page and NOT ONE reply since, he don't care, and I get many who like my posts and not more than a few ever back up my statements yet I get emails from people saying they pissed off...well, post your feelings on his fb page, why should I be the only one; lets get united and post away on his fb page

haha... oh so that guy was you?

I guess you should tell him how much you hate him and will eat his children next. Gotta kick it up a notch. :lol

I've been sending Bill Gates FB bombs as well, telling him to shove that Xbox One up his ***. He also didn't respond :( He dosent care about me either.

haha, funny guy, hold on while i tickle myself.......im sure you see dead people as well...seeing as he did respond to me once, I know he reads my messages at the least!

haha... oh so that guy was you?

I guess you should tell him how much you hate him and will eat his children next. Gotta kick it up a notch. :lol

I've been sending Bill Gates FB bombs as well, telling him to shove that Xbox One up his ***. He also didn't respond :( He dosent care about me either.

I think you guys panic a little too soon. No, they are not "sold out" already on their site. Selected people in Hong Kong will get these first at the ACGHK show. Pre-orders will open up to overseas soon after from their website. I'm just wondering if they will have two versions of the black jersey 23. Their website says warm up suit exclusive for "special edition". Does that imply there will be a "regular edition" without warm up suit for sale? Maybe with a different sneaker combination as well?

not a matter of panic, just a matter of wanting to be in the know as a customer, i think we deserve to know; I am sure you are right that there will be a regular release afterwards; just be nice to know before we go seeking out other avenues

lol that's enterbay for you. Their customer service is very poor. Like I said before, I was surprised when they admitted the QC issue on their red #23 jordan.

haha....i guess im new to EB; my first EB figure was the Kobe and then the Jordan; I have always bought HT since i started collecting Batman from there on, so I guess I expect good customer service...oh well..

not a matter of panic, just a matter of wanting to be in the know as a customer, i think we deserve to know; I am sure you are right that there will be a regular release afterwards; just be nice to know before we go seeking out other avenues

:exactly: that's all I would like to know as well.

Judging from how they handled Series 1 release, they will probably announce the date/time for taking preorders on their facebook page. But I don't expect any news until after the ACGHK show.

I dunno bout you folks, but right now im just gutted that EB got the MJ license instead of HT. with the constant bad qc, limited edition HK only bull**** they constantly pull.

At least with HT and their wide distributions, more fans can own and enjoy the figure.

MJ#23 black online sales procedures~!

Coming to the beginning of the 2nd Michael Jordan series, this model is reference from the 1998 Bulls team against New Yorkers classic game. The new shooting expression head sculpt, #23 Black Road Jersey; with the newly produced exclusive exchangeable hands sets, in result to have a better appearance posture in representing the perfect posture of Michael Jordan. There are also the exclusive sneakers, and of course, the ultimate warm up suit to enrich the accessories.

This item will be available online for ordering on the 26th July, 2013 at 7am. Only 200pcs available on our web store, while stock last.
... •Please note that each customers are allow to purchase 1 (one) set of this limited exclusive item. We will be checking the Paypal account and the address, if we found out customers who use the same address or same account to purchase this item more than one time, ALL YOUR TRANSCATION WILL BE CANCELLED.
•This is a priority ordering service, full payment is required and item will be sent 10 (ten) days after the ACGHK.
•This product is not available for customers to preorder from China, Hong Kong and Macau. Customer from China, Hong Kong and Macau, please visit the NBA Taobao store or our flagship store in Hong Kong and Shanghai for further assistance.
•When placing the preorder, customers are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and customers will need to accept them.
•ENTERBAY reserves the right of final interpretation on this sales activity.See More

OK, is there anywhere to buy a red or white #23 that is not a pre-order?

What about an Iron Man too? I know it is a side-topic... but I want a Jordan and Iron Man... everywhere I look... they are pre-order.

And it seems like pre-orders went from July to September.

If you don't mind there are many sellers in SEA still taking orders for the red #23 at retail price. Add $40-$50 for the shipping though. If you want a link i can.

OK, is there anywhere to buy a red or white #23 that is not a pre-order?

What about an Iron Man too? I know it is a side-topic... but I want a Jordan and Iron Man... everywhere I look... they are pre-order.

And it seems like pre-orders went from July to September.

It reads "Out Of Stock", but sale date is July 26th to August 9th. I don't think it's sold out. I think it simply hasn't been put up for sale yet. The price on that is kinda strange. $499US for:

- Real Masterpiece: NBA Collection – Michael Jordan I’M Legend (Series 1) #23 Home Jersey Edition
- Original: Basketball Hoop

Yeah, the $499US price tag includes shipping. But the price of the figure (without shipping), is $204, & the hoop is (without shipping) $179. That's only $383. $116 for shipping? Doesn't make sense. Even less sense seeing it's meant to be some kind of combo package "deal" :dunno

Am I missing something? Maybe 2 hoops instead of one? It's an exclusive Jordan figure, not regular, included in the package?

Back