Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It reads "Out Of Stock", but sale date is July 26th to August 9th. I don't think it's sold out. I think it simply hasn't been put up for sale yet. The price on that is kinda strange. $499US for:

- Real Masterpiece: NBA Collection – Michael Jordan I’M Legend (Series 1) #23 Home Jersey Edition
- Original: Basketball Hoop

Yeah, the $499US price tag includes shipping. But the price of the figure (without shipping), is $204, & the hoop is (without shipping) $179. That's only $383. $116 for shipping? Doesn't make sense. Even less sense seeing it's meant to be some kind of combo package "deal" :dunno

Am I missing something? Maybe 2 hoops instead of one? It's an exclusive Jordan figure, not regular, included in the package?

could it be a mistake and be packaged with the black jersey, the $285 and $179, would be $464 then add in shipping :dunno

There site isn't working for me now. Maybe they are fixing their mistakes (if any) :D

Really tempted to get the white 23 from BBTS... I already got the red one on pre-order...

BTW, someone mentioned earlier that the knock-off warm-ups from Ebay, I just got one of the red ones and it is really nice!
About to order the white ones too!
:rock!

eb website is down..haha....

the combo pack would be nice if they fixed the price of it....its just so hard to keep up with these...hehe

Can't decide between the red vs. white 23. . .
I prefer the red jersey, but I prefer the Bred 11's and championship trophy.

I ended up going with the red 23. Simply because I can easily go on ebay and buy KO Bred 11's and possibly a trophy, whereas I don't see KO red jerseys being sold yet. I don't want to take a risk on KO jersey quality either.

ENTERBAY
MJ#23 black online sales procedures~!

Coming to the beginning of the 2nd Michael Jordan series, this model is reference from the 1998 Bulls team against New Yorkers classic game. The new shooting expression head sculpt, #23 Black Road Jersey; with the newly produced exclusive exchangeable hands sets, in result to have a better appearance posture in representing the perfect posture of Michael Jordan. There are also the exclusive sneakers, and of course, the ultimate warm up suit to enrich the accessories.

This item will be available online for ordering on the 26th July, 2013 at 7am. Only 200pcs available on our web store, while stock last.
•Please note that each customers are allow to purchase 1 (one) set of this limited exclusive item. We will be checking the Paypal account and the address, if we found out customers who use the same address or same account to purchase this item more than one time, ALL YOUR TRANSCATION WILL BE CANCELLED.
•This is a priority ordering service, full payment is required and item will be sent 10 (ten) days after the ACGHK.
•This product is not available for customers to preorder from China, Hong Kong and Macau. Customer from China, Hong Kong and Macau, please visit the NBA Taobao store or our flagship store in Hong Kong and Shanghai for further assistance.
•When placing the preorder, customers are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and customers will need to accept them.
•ENTERBAY reserves the right of final interpretation on this sales

I guess the black one is exclusive again according to their fb page

Access denied for user 'monkey'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Whatever that means.

Back