Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you my god I did not buy this figurine that is saying your $ 999, let me laugh, strip cow. allaallala you're actually have bine again. And what is my figurines garnett, I sold everything and I can tell you that I made a max money. Band jealous and you say jordan fan mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Frenchie, you were begging people to sell it only days ago. Don't be a hater cause you're too ignorant to see that the picture had a real jersey on the left side.
Just count the holes in the jersey. Even better; I did it for you, cause judging from your comments I'm not sure you can count to six. See?
6 holes on the left from the real jersey. 3 on the right from the 1/6th.
8881877469_6364945681_o.jpg

Here's a comparison of the 2 bigger pics you posted.Yeah, I have to admit, that 2mm line sure looks a lot different!
Luckily I have my figure standing in a cabinet, where that super huge logo from 5mm high will just look like one yellow patch anyway :rotfl
8881995219_3ee3045d75_o.jpg

And you sold everything?
Why would you sell all your figures when you're such a Garn...uhm Jordan fan?

Last edited:
Dude, go look at your Garnett figures.
You're just band jealous lalalalalalalala

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap

thank you my god I did not buy this figurine that is saying your $ 999, let me laugh, strip cow. allaallala you're actually have bine again. And what is my figurines garnett, I sold everything and I can tell you that I made a max money. Band jealous and you say jordan fan mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you have big problems of view... :panic:

HAHAHAHA

I just joined this site. Who is this guy??

I think what hes trying to say is that the proto shows an embroidered finals logo, while the actual production one shows a much simpler, ironed on logo version.

I agree this figurine has a lot of nerve to say $ 999, but for you to laugh and mock the strip cow as a result? With all due respect, don't you think that's taking it to the cows?

Why wouldn't your figurines garnett fetch you max money? It was a custom masterpiece.

Band jealously will make jordan fans say some cruel things, don't listen to the haters jb51.

Lower and lower, id imagine. Theres quite a few sales in the local forum at the asking price they were a few months ago and they arent selling at all.

Nice. I'm trying to pick one up for my best man as a surprise gift so worst case scenario, I saw BBTS still had some but figured I'd try to support a fellow freak here first.

Back