Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what hes trying to say is that the proto shows an embroidered finals logo, while the actual production one shows a much simpler, ironed on logo version.
Ah, could be :)
Still a bit weird to expect an embroidered 5mm patch when all other lettering on the shirt is heat pressed.
Didn't see where he got that promo pic from. You never know with this guy, cause one day he's pm-ing to buy the figure, the next he's bashing it cause it doesn't look like Garnett. And not just with this 23, but I think he did it with the 45's as well.

Ah, could be :)
Still a bit weird to expect an embroidered 5mm patch when all other lettering on the shirt is heat pressed.
Didn't see where he got that promo pic from. You never know with this guy, cause one day he's pm-ing to buy the figure, the next he's bashing it cause it doesn't look like Garnett. And not just with this 23, but I think he did it with the 45's as well.

b639mh.jpg

The embroidered patch is from an actual jersey.

Thanks for that source pic.
It even says it's a real jersey on the left, so not sure why jordanbulls is so upset?

it is red - blue and white now watch your logo o'brien your figure, it's not that at all. and yes sorry, Enterbay once again a smoky you again. Glad not to have to buy this figurine

Can you explain more? Im not sure im getting what you are saying here?

i think he's talking about those lines at the finals-logo and the three-color-lines, which are wrong on the eb figure.

the original row is red, blue, white. and on jordanbulls51' picture it is white, red, blue.

Well, well, well, guess who just arrived at my house:
8889335338_835b9ab278_z.jpg

Everything perfect, no flaws:
8888713881_8d54624467_c.jpg

Did get a special stand caption, not sure why ;)
BTW, the bred XI's are dope, with the small fake laces:
8889334652_d8928813b0_z.jpg

And Mr. Hater is trying to explain that the actual patch, which is probably 5 centimeters high and is fully embroidered in high detail, has blue in it.
Well, guess what, this one has blue as well, but as the patch is only 7mm high and 2,5mm wide, it's hard to see on crappy pics (and in real life as well).

What amazes me though is how someone can be proud of his Garnett Jordan lookalikes, but gets pissed off because the Chinese haven't figured out yet how to scale a 5cm embroidered patch to 7 mm
8888790851_3c41415128_z.jpg

BOO! Got home yesterday from work and received the attempted delivery notice from the post office. But since I wasn't home they took it back for pick up. Sent the wife on a mission today to pick it up for me since I won't get there by the time they close. She better be careful with MJ.

Well, well, well, guess who just arrived at my house:
8889335338_835b9ab278_z.jpg

Everything perfect, no flaws:
8888713881_8d54624467_c.jpg

Did get a special stand caption, not sure why ;)
BTW, the bred XI's are dope, with the small fake laces:
8889334652_d8928813b0_z.jpg

And Mr. Hater is trying to explain that the actual patch, which is probably 5 centimeters high and is fully embroidered in high detail, has blue in it.
Well, guess what, this one has blue as well, but as the patch is only 7mm high and 2,5mm wide, it's hard to see on crappy pics (and in real life as well).

What amazes me though is how someone can be proud of his Garnett Jordan lookalikes, but gets pissed off because the Chinese haven't figured out yet how to scale a 5cm embroidered patch to 7 mm
8888790851_3c41415128_z.jpg

How much did you pay for this special edition "band jealous" version? DId they make just 1? U can sell on ebay for 5,000 lmfaoooooooo

Back