Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps there should be a Enterbay haters thread? And then people who fall into this category can just go there instead of here?

A sayer it starts to get excited as you all know I'm right. If you do not see the difference is that you have a big problème.ils take you for cows hihiihihihihihihhihi pay $ 400 a figure as mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A sayer it starts to get excited as you all know I'm right. If you do not see the difference is that you have a big problème.ils take you for cows hihiihihihihihihhihi pay $ 400 a figure as mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DAMN! He's right. I am now completely unhappy with my limited edition Jordan HK Kicks figure. jordanbulls51, I would like to give this figure to you. Is that OK with you?

You know I do not say this to you disgust, I just want to say that it is shameful to the price or we pay its figures, the least we can do is that it is the product offered by Enterbay at its commercialization phase, you do not agree

Dude, why don't you answer my questions then?
You have Jordan figures that look more like Garnett and were bragging about them, calling us 'band jealous' (whatever that means). So how is a Garnett lookalike a good thing, but a line that's a quarter of a mm instead of half a mm completely messed up?

You know I do not say this to you disgust, I just want to say that it is shameful to the price or we pay its figures, the least we can do is that it is the product offered by Enterbay at its commercialization phase, you do not agree

Yes, you are right. The patch doesn't look exactly like the real thing....
Speaking of things that don't look exactly like the real thing. How is this for a Jordan?
The patch might be perfect(?), but I'd rather have a great figure and a less perfect patch is what I'm trying to say.
attachment.php

Lol at matthijst. You're wasting your time on this clown. I've been reading this guys posts and this guy seriously doesn't make any sense. Jealousy will make you say the stupidest things.

This is post of the week :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I LOLed when i read this :lol

You know what's funny?....I actually tried to look up the meaning of mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr because he had used it a few times. No luck. Must be some kind of gangster lingo or something.

Actually: 1. mdr
French equivelant of LOL, litterally meaning "mort de rire", "Death from laughter" or "dying of laughter" (though it should be note that most French people still know LOL)

Well it doesn't make it any easier trying to read his English translation using whatever software (google translate?) he chose but I am sure lots is lost in translation.
As for the logo it's starting to look like a coffee mug now and I can't unsee it lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back