Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes tonight!
He switched it up for the last set:

Dear Customers: FINAL 47 pcs of Enterbay 1:6 Michael Jordan Figurine "HK-Kicks.com 10th Anniversary Exclusive" will be available in 16.5.2013 10:00am (EDT 22:00 5.15.2013) Stay Tuned

So 10:00 in HK on the 16th, 22:00 in New York/EDT on the 15th, and 04:00 in Europe on the 16th.

Just refresh this link like crazy from 3 minutes before or so and once it opens hit that checkout button and complete Paypal asap:
hk-kicks.myshopify.com

Paypal page I got was in Chinese, but if you click on the left hand column you will get the normal login page.

Good luck!

US$400 incl. shipping.
But that includes the white warmup suit, so quite a good deal I guess (still expensive, but with it being limited to 500 pieces...)

I literally clicked refresh over and over again until i was able to add to cart..the fact that my connection speed is hitting 80 mbps right now is most likely why i was able to get through...sorry about your luck memoman

Very interesting process. Mostly got the sold out message. Then finally got forwarded to the Paypal page to make payment. So I guess I got one?

i got a confirmation email from hk kicks and paypal..so if you didnt get one i think you missed out on this one

Kept refreshing, kept adding to cart, kept seeing that there were inventory issues. Got nothin'!

I literally clicked refresh over and over again until i was able to add to cart..the fact that my connection speed is hitting 80 mbps right now is most likely why i was able to get through...sorry about your luck memoman

My connection speed isn't the problem. I saw the 'soldout' button immediately and refreshed constantly until I got the 'add to cart' button. Before I clicked a second time it wouldn't let me submit the payment. This whole release is a joke as it is. You have one of the most sought after figures in years that EB paid a HUGE licencing fee for, then they make a run of 500 pieces? Talk about stupidity. Make 2500 or 3000, still desirable but at least most people would actually GET a chance at buying one.

My connection speed isn't the problem. I saw the 'soldout' button immediately and refreshed constantly until I got the 'add to cart' button. Before I clicked a second time it wouldn't let me submit the payment. This whole release is a joke as it is. You have one of the most sought after figures in years that EB paid a HUGE licencing fee for, then they make a run of 500 pieces? Talk about stupidity. Make 2500 or 3000, still desirable but at least most people would actually GET a chance at buying one.

They already did a figure limited to 2500 and another limited to 3000 for MJ. They also have an unlimited version that is available now as well, with many more editions to come. If you really want one there will be many other chances and the red #23 is still available now. With that being said, I understand your frustration and I'm sorry you missed out.

and we're the suckers who pay premium prices for different jersey and sneakers :(

Back