Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have 2 kobe also?
opps sorry should have phrase that better, no I just bought the 23 Jordan :thud:

You have the advantage of picking it up in person at Enterbay's store Desisandy :D
hehe yes bit lucky there.lot better than dealing by post. Phew! An when I was buying this figure guy behind me came all the way from Korea to buy, he,d even travel last time when EB did the Away 45 promo ,sleep over night to line up for the lottery with his friends .was happy for him think between them they got 4 .nice chap .

6a853733gw1e4bqxxy2kmj20q913dwoz.jpg

]
man these pics are great, wow I was going to try post pic can't compete with these :rotfl

Maybe tomorrow? Think they'll add 50 more.

I just shift-clicked the link every second, having it open in a new window. When I saw "password" in the top bar I ctrl-w closed it...
When I saw the real page it was a ctrl-end to go to the bottom in a sec, click add and gone :D

whats the password to get in? do we need an account with hk kicks and shopify? anyone help please? asking for a store password

Still waiting for my white #23 to come. I was one of the lucky winners in stage 2. I'm sure it will take forever to ship. :impatient:

Guess they'll ship next week (thought I read apund the 25th somewhere).

It took me well over 1 month to receive the white #45 when I ordered directly from them. I was also one of the lucky ones to buy when they released 200 they had in stock which sold out in 7 mins. from what I heard anways.

Back