Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same issues with me no way my speeds are slow I had three different people trying for me and still same issues, I'm very pissed at this, it's a frigging joke and this will run about 1k if not more on ebay for scalpers this was a heaven purchase, I'm at point where I'm gonna ban eb entirely and never buy a product from them again

I doubt we'll see one of these for less than $1200-$1500, most likely higher for the first few to hit eBay. No way am I lining some POS scalper's pockets for one. Makes NO sense to have such a limited run unless EB runs a lottery where everyone has a chance to be drawn to purchase one.

McFarlane Toys did it in the past with a figure limited to only 200. Anyone who was a club member could enter. Membership was free and was announced months in advance so everyone had a chance to register and be chosen. With this garbage its literally a matter of less than a second between getting and not getting one. Being a completest in this series will be non existent unless you have more than 5K to spend.

I doubt we'll see one of these for less than $1200-$1500, most likely higher for the first few to hit eBay. No way am I lining some POS scalper's pockets for one. Makes NO sense to have such a limited run unless EB runs a lottery where everyone has a chance to be drawn to purchase one.

McFarlane Toys did it in the past with a figure limited to only 200. Anyone who was a club member could enter. Membership was free and was announced months in advance so everyone had a chance to register and be chosen. With this garbage its literally a matter of less than a second between getting and not getting one. Being a completest in this series will be non existent unless you have more than 5K to spend.

They kind of did that with the instagram contest, where they picked 123 winners

It's a huge long shot but if someone decides to sell this HK kicks exclusive send me a PM, I am a completist and vexed I didn't get one, thanks

We are sorry to inform you that we just got notice from factory regarding the delivery of Enterbay Michael Jordan figurine "HK-Kicks.com exclusive" will be delayed. We are NOT able to have pick up service in 18-19.5.2013 @ our warehouse and hopefully will start pick up service in 25-26.5.2013, overseas delivery will also be delayed. we will send emails to all buys for updates. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

PROJECT,MJ
12:44

Guess these HK Kicks #23's will go for around 700-800 US$ on the secondary market.
They probably will popup on Ebay once they've shipped.

I'm guessing whoever buys it (if) for a grand, might still appreciate it, while the scalper appreciates the easy $600 he made. Win win :lol

It might be frustrating missing out on something, thinking someone less worthy of it, beat you to it. But people will be people.

is that someone managed to get the exclusive figurine michael jordan kicks via hk. This morning at 10.00 am, I was there and when you add to cart it show me exhausted, I have *****.
I offer $ 550 with shipping included to the one who has, it makes you made ​​$ 150, not bad

Got my white 45 today.
8744530378_7e310953d5_b.jpg

Nice collection Matt.

I still really want EB to change the knee joint design. Something similar to the elbow joints. The double jointed knee design is a bit distracting. They look like prosthetic legs or something. I don't even know if I've seen the figure displayed in a pose that requires those double jointed knees.

Tried to get in but kept on getting the password page. When I finally got on the product page it was a minute after and sold out.

Congrats to the people that got it.

Awesome collection Mattijst! :clap
But I think you should futz the Jordan wearing the home warmup a tiny bit. It looks like he has to pee really bad. :lol

Nice collection Matt.

I still really want EB to change the knee joint design. Something similar to the elbow joints. The double jointed knee design is a bit distracting. They look like prosthetic legs or something. I don't even know if I've seen the figure displayed in a pose that requires those double jointed knees.
I agree with that , also on mines the knee cap section is different colour to the legs. I notice on most is like that. Not a great look for a premium figure. Congrats on guys getting the the white 23:clap looks like fun the ordering process :rotfl.

Nice collection Matt.

Completely agree about the knees. I randomly come in here to look at people's pictures, but I doubt I'll ever buy any of their NBA line due to those knees alone! They kill any chance of awe/amazement when your eyes gravitate to them

Back