Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you see the countdown counter on pre-orders on BBTS? I must be blind lol

90s Bulls Red #23 will be so sought after imo

Just add a ridiculous amount to your cart and then it will correct it to the available inventory.

So is #23 supposed to be a May release in Asia, and June release in USA? BBTS shows late June 2013 ship date.

I have an existing POL but don't want to wait that long to ship.

Any news on when a 98 Jordan with AJ14 will be coming out or will it ever be made by Enterbay?

Last edited:
Thats BS, when I pre-ordered it, the description said it came with the sneaker box...

Guess for $285 it was just too much for enterbay to add $1 more to their cost :gah:
Damn u right mines just came in why no box. Wtf? Whats the difference between red and white that they couldn't add the sneaker box??? SMH

I have no idea what you are talking about... :thud:

Down to 242.

Lol...

When you monitor how many that's left? Like you say there is 242 left, it doesn't really mean a thing, why? Because BBTS can add or take away what in the their inventory. Like I do on my site.

Cut off for dealers to order is not for a while.... So counting down is a bit useless....

But if you feel the need to the cool! Was only just saying. No offence ;)

Lol...

When you monitor how many that's left? Like you say there is 242 left, it doesn't really mean a thing, why? Because BBTS can add or take away what in the their inventory. Like I do on my site.

Cut off for dealers to order is not for a while.... So counting down is a bit useless....

But if you feel the need to the cool! Was only just saying. No offence ;)

Update:

White 45 only 23 left! What a #

Red 23 only 225 left!

I sorry I'm just playing. I know how it works. I just find it funny that through out these pages people constantly post the "quantity" left. I know ur a seller and I mean no offence. It tickles me funny is all. I appreciate the looking out. Truths. ;)

Last edited:
LOL Trying to drive hype up or something?

It will sell out. It may take some time after release, but it will sell out.

Then onto the next variant.

Hopefully I can resist the new head sculpts. I really only want to spend the cash for one fig.

Back