Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he comes 3 pairs of shoes???
· Accessories included: An elbow bandand a knee pad; all in black.

· A pair of Air Jordan 10 (X) Original (OG) - Steels (White / Black - Light Steel Grey).

· A pair of Air Jordan 11 (XI) Original (OG) - Concords (White / Black - Dark Concord).

· A pair of Air Jordan 2 (II) Retro.

· A 1/6 scale Spalding basketball with magnet inside

I will order the #23 but will keep my #45 home...it's all about them warm up suits, baby!:lol :yess:

Im pretty sure there will be third party makers offering the warm ups sooner or later. Maybe even better than the ones that EB produces.

Right now i kinda wish HT got the MJ license instead of EB. At least the will distribute and priced it better than EB.

Sure there will...but they won't be original/licensed like the ones made by Enterbay...I don't buy non lincensed NBA goodies :D

Im pretty sure there will be third party makers offering the warm ups sooner or later. Maybe even better than the ones that EB produces.

Sure there will...but they won't be original/licensed like the ones made by Enterbay...I don't buy non lincensed NBA goodies :D

I can relate to what you are saying but how bout if it was better made/tailored, and is cheaper to what the EB warm ups go for on ebay? Just like the GOD Bruce Lee shoes.

I remember seeing some prototype pics with a Jordan head with the tongue out / angry dunking face. Was that an EB pic? I am hoping that they release at least one figure with the tongue out!! Any ideas?

How many more Jordan figures left to be released 2 more?

Home #23

All-Star #23

2 more? I doubt it. They can milk this like HT does with Iron Man.

• 1984-85 Rookie Year (Home/Away w/ AJ I)
  • 1984 Olympics (Los Angeles)
  • 1988 Dunk Contest Edition (w/ AJ III cements & Gold Chain)
  • 1992 Olympics (Barcelona w/ AJ VII)
  • 1995-96 Bulls black uniform w/ white pinstripes
  • 1996 Space jam Film (w/ AJ XI space jam)
  • 2001-2003 Washington Wizards era (Home/Away w/ AJ XVII & XVIII)
  • 1981-83 North Carolina Tar Heels
  • Just about any All-Star Game uniform as a Limited Edition release

...and the list can go on.

Back