Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's here. I'm not sure how it works, but I think you have to make a donation to a charity for around $40 and he'll send you one.

Think it looks great!
Hopefully he'll do some others, like Wizards, or Olympics.

Looks prettty good. But he shoulda cut and stitch the shoulder part of the jersey. It should be a slope, symetrical to the shoulder, instead of horizontal straight line, makig the jersey look like its floating.

They all use the same bodies and heads. There's supposed to be a "tongue out" head sculpt in the future. But i suspect they won't bring that out until they finished milking off on all of the Jordans in different jerseys.

Home and away #45 have different sculpts?
Or do you mean home and away #23 will reuse those same sculpts?

Think there were 2 different sculpts posted a while ago: tongue out and the monkey face/yelling one. Guess those will be for allstar and Olympic then :(

Not my pic...

IMG-20130410-WA0009_zps2242512c.jpg

timcent88 is a great guy i know him so well..

the figures are sold out already...and the white one is the limited version..
timcent88 is been very kind and thoughtful with me.. he sent to me the famous third head of the god eb after the waiting of one year (I didn't buy the limited beijin version), he helped me a lot with all the replacement with enterbay...(body and head)
just to remember he sold to me the new god figure $ 320 shipped by ems.;)in italy

No doubt he takes care of his customers (judging from freaks feedbacks of those who bought from him), and maybe he need to mark it up that high because he doesnt get distributor price like the agents, and he need to ask favor for someone whos not in HK as this is not available for HK residents? Onc you calculate those, plus the ever rising ebay fee and paypal fees and shipping, hes not making that much at all really.

Not at all my friend!!!! In my experience I did business with this dude and he charged me extra for the Kobe figure I bought since it came with silver shoes so I was cool. We spoke often through ebay and then I asked if he can give me a bit of a discount for a red #45 or go direct through paypal and he gave me a million excuses of why doing the transaction through ebay would be better when its actually the same thing. Then lied and said paypal told him dont do direct through PayPal and when I had them email him the fact that paypal covers the buyer and seller regardless of where it is sold. He never replied again so I'm done with him. He overcharges even more now but I'm done with buying his products since he can't even be honest.

I'm just here to say that after these post Timcent88 and I exchanged emails after he was informed about how I and some others on this forum felt about him and he apologized about not getting back to me within a quick enough time frame. Me being a returning customer he wanted to know why I felt this way about him and we got to the bottom of things and we were able to workout a deal for a #45 Red Limited Edition. My item arrived in less than 3 work days. I ordered Saturday and received it today. It was "SUPER" well double packaged and as mint as could be. So Timcent88 I am giving you the credit you deserve buddy!!!

Ewww, camera distortion. I'm guessing we've seen enough pics to know it doesn't really look like that :lol

I'm just here to say that after these post Timcent88 and I exchanged emails after he was informed about how I and some others on this forum felt about him and he apologized about not getting back to me within a quick enough time frame. Me being a returning customer he wanted to know why I felt this way about him and we got to the bottom of things and we were able to workout a deal for a #45 Red Limited Edition. My item arrived in less than 3 work days. I ordered Saturday and received it today. It was "SUPER" well double packaged and as mint as could be. So Timcent88 I am giving you the credit you deserve buddy!!!

how much can he do for out of ebay transaction if you dont mind me asking? am interested, PM if you arent comfortable of sharing it here. :wave

We did ebay $610 since I am a repeat customer

I have been monitoring the EBay prices for a while now an I can tell you that there are listings and auctions that finish from $500 - $600 shipped!....I have also communicated with Timcent and he has also offered me the same price of $610 and I'm not a repeating customer!.....

I have been monitoring the EBay prices for a while now an I can tell you that there are listings and auctions that finish from $500 - $600 shipped!....I have also communicated with Timcent and he has also offered me the same price of $610 and I'm not a repeating customer!.....
We did buy it now instead of me waiting for an auction becuase it cost him more for buy it now

One guy sold three for $400 each. I wish I'd seen them. Damn......

I saw that I wonder if that was legit or a scam, if legit I wish I grabbed one.

Last edited:
We did buy it now instead of me waiting for an auctionso it cost him more for buy it now

I saw that I wonder if that was legit or a scam, if legit I wish I grabbed one.

I wonder if it was legit as well. Especially when the seller was in the U.S.

Back