Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new picsof mine!
IMG_0324_zpsae0d9c12-1_zpsc637ec21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Has anyone bought the Red Jordan's off ebay and received shipment in the US? Any taxes you have to pay? I have never bought an item worth more than $100 from an international seller.

Wouldn't be too happy to pay $550-$600 and then find out I have to pay another 20% in customs.

Has anyone bought the Red Jordan's off ebay and received shipment in the US? Any taxes you have to pay? I have never bought an item worth more than $100 from an international seller.

Wouldn't be too happy to pay $550-$600 and then find out I have to pay another 20% in customs.

There's no import taxes in the US so you have nothing to worry about.

when is the #23 available for preorder? is it the 16th still from EB? and no limited quantities either right?

Bill mentioned in a YouTube interview that he's been chasing the MJ licence for over 3yrs.... Emails back and forth.

Bill showed them the prototype head sculpt, then they took notice!

OSB, any info on when you will accept preorders on #23?
Or when you expect to get #45's shipment in?

Not impatient, but going away on a 3-week holiday in a week, so curious how both would fall into my schedule :D

It's a shame, the number 23, do not bring the warm up suit :dunno

There are collectors like me who do not like see joints. Knee and shoulders joints are terrible. :(

Finally decided, turn the page and not buy the # 23 or Any Jordan #45 s too expensive :mad:

There are collectors like me who do not like see joints. Knee and shoulders joints are terrible. :(

Finally decided, turn the page and not buy the # 23 or Any Jordan #45 s too expensive :mad:

It is a shame but its also the reason to buy the exclusive. If they all came with warm ups then the 45 wouldn't have the same heat on it. Just smart business and marketing. But this isn't the last time we will see these warm ups I bet!

You always have the option of buying this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ENTERBAY-1...3704?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0b8ba818

It doesn't include the figure. It's not always on eBay but there are sellers that don't care too much for the warm ups and end up selling them separately.

Back