Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew. The site lagged just as I refreshed at 7. But I managed to snag one. Not for me though. :monkey1

Missed it. Annoyed. So annoyed I think I'm over these Jordan figures. Wake me up when the tongue sculpt is released .....

oh man I was hoping u would get one... u were one of the "original 3" that managed to get one wayyyyyyyy before everyone else and then they refunded us :1-1:

Yup, people in HK can't order, Easter, Time zone difference (although there really is no excuse for this one), I doubt the price was a deterrent, but the server was not as troublesome as other PO frenzy I have experienced.

Saweeeet!!!!!! So happy I got one!!! Been watching out for it jus in the last hour or so and placed the order soon as the "Pre-Order" button became available!

im surprised at how fast that was actually.
It still has the "preorder 1st of april" next to the button. Maybe they are going to open it up again later :dunno

By the way if we got an email of our payment to enterbay via pp means we got it ? Got nothing from enterbay though

can't believe I got it! I was on Facebook when I saw Bill posting "5 minutes to go"...then I went to EB site and placed my order, very happy as I REALLY wanted one of these figures! :yess::yess::yess:

Big credit to Enterbay, was able to get onto the site with a very short delay, maybe 5 seconds, finally a company that readies their servers!

What shocked me was that I got one! and that 5 minutes later I could have got another (but wasn't going to order with the same account...).

Makes me wish I would have set up another account under my wife and her parents address :gah: I didn't think I would have time to order two though, oh well, got one and I am happy.

Still not canceling my BBTS order yet, just incase I get an e-mail from Enterbay saying they OVERSOLD and will be refunding my money :(

Still not canceling my BBTS order yet, just incase I get an e-mail from Enterbay saying they OVERSOLD and will be refunding my money :(

yep don't cancel yr BBTS order just yet... ive already had this refunded once from enterbay :rotfl

im hanging onto my BBTS one just incase

Back