Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big credit to Enterbay, was able to get onto the site with a very short delay, maybe 5 seconds, finally a company that readies their servers!

What shocked me was that I got one! and that 5 minutes later I could have got another (but wasn't going to order with the same account...).

Makes me wish I would have set up another account under my wife and her parents address :gah: I didn't think I would have time to order two though, oh well, got one and I am happy.

Still not canceling my BBTS order yet, just incase I get an e-mail from Enterbay saying they OVERSOLD and will be refunding my money :(

Should be fine for both! given u purchased with 2 different paypals... 2 different shipping address... and even 2 credit cards from different ppl!

Lucky you! :hi5:

Totally!!! You're bang on with that...I just SMH to those people...

Been collecting shoes, cards, magazines, figures of MJ for years and theres never a time where any item I have of MJ went down (or stayed the same) in price...these EB figures will for sure sky rocket in price once theyre no longer produced...mark my word!

Sold out in roughly 6-7 minutes and yet, there will still be people that will say the prices of these will not keep increasing:lol

I went to EB on a whim, as I forgot about this. Surprised to see MJ was available. Saw the price, had a little sticker shock, hedged a bit, but purchased it after all. Wonder if EB will send me a confirmation?

Totally!!! You're bang on with that...I just SMH to those people...

Been collecting shoes, cards, magazines, figures of MJ for years and theres never a time where any item I have of MJ went down (or stayed the same) in price...these EB figures will for sure sky rocket in price once theyre no longer produced...mark my word!

:exactly: I have shoe boxes of Jordan cards (in actual Jordan shoe boxes :lol)

books, magazines, ect ect and that number #45 is just as much a collectors item as #23 IMO

Last edited:
I think I got mine in at the last minute. It was still in my cart after the page showed 'sold out' but i got an order confirmation page from the website... Guess I gotta wait on the email cfm

"By the way, your order is only secured with our confirmation! All confirmation emails will be sent out tomorrow!"

from EB facebook page

oh well that's ok... least we wont have to wait too long to find out

I didn't get a confirmation email from enterbay tho... only a paypal one saying I had sent my payment

I'm with ya! Ain't cancelling my BBTS pre-order just in case...

I'll be super happy to get 2 of them - just like with my Jordan shoes - "one to rock, one to stock" in this case however, it'lls be "one to play, one to display" :yess: :yess: :yess:

Big credit to Enterbay, was able to get onto the site with a very short delay, maybe 5 seconds, finally a company that readies their servers!

What shocked me was that I got one! and that 5 minutes later I could have got another (but wasn't going to order with the same account...).

Makes me wish I would have set up another account under my wife and her parents address :gah: I didn't think I would have time to order two though, oh well, got one and I am happy.

Still not canceling my BBTS order yet, just incase I get an e-mail from Enterbay saying they OVERSOLD and will be refunding my money :(

oh well that's ok... least we wont have to wait too long to find out

I didn't get a confirmation email from enterbay tho... only a paypal one saying I had sent my payment

They still need to check if people are ordering more than 1 from the site. I'm hoping that's the only reason for the delay.

I now don't want to pay a cent more than the price I could have got it at EB :lol

Perspective :D

I want them all.. im a Jordan nerd. I was checking the site an hour and a half before it was go time hahhaa in case they were sneaky and opened it up early :lol

I now don't want to pay a cent more than the price I could have got it at EB :lol

Perspective :D
:hi5: cool way to go !! hehe i didn,t even bother to join in the fun. saw the EB post in bookface 5 min to go lol. had fun watching though :lol

That's gay if we placed our order now and they need to confirm via email later ,makes you think you might lose your order ouch, huge might ,I guess they need to cancel those with multiple orders , dunno

That's gay if we placed our order now and they need to confirm via email later ,makes you think you might lose your order ouch, huge might ,I guess they need to cancel those with multiple orders , dunno

I would hope that they put the allotment into the online system and only sold the 200. I refreshed the page three times after I ordered mine and only on the third time did it show 'out of stock' so I should be okay.

Back