Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can it really be that hard to make knockoff warm ups for a doll?

The real question is the head sculpt? will they reuse it? If they do I hope its a little different, this exact sculpt with the goatee should only be for this exclusive, that will give it lasting value...

My biggest concern is still quality control, I would be really pissed off if a $300-$400 (BBTS price) figure comes with issues! Their batman and Joker 1/4 scale were horrible and those were $350+

have they announced when and who will be selling the #23? this one will sell out faster im sure, so info would be nice....this is a huge kerfufull by EB

So, will it go up at Midnight on April 1st in Honk Kong? Just trying to figure out what time here in the US the Pre-Order will go live for the White 45.

If I don't get my pre order in at EB for the #45, I think I might pass on it altogether. Having already paid EB $330 shipped for the figure (refunded), the $450, or so, price shipped from BBTS isn't all that attractive.

If I don't get my pre order in at EB for the #45, I think I might pass on it altogether. Having already paid EB $330 shipped for the figure (refunded), the $450, or so, price shipped from BBTS isn't all that attractive.

$330 is all that attractive either. But the way this is being released its makes you feel like your missing out if you don't jump on it. Breath and wait for #23!

Has anyone bought a pair of Jordan's from this place? They gotta be all fakes! Under a $100 for any old pair of Jordan's??! How bad are the quality of these fakes if just for a display peice?

www.shoexonline.com

Has anyone bought a pair of Jordan's from this place? They gotta be all fakes! Under a $100 for any old pair of Jordan's??! How bad are the quality of these fakes if just for a display peice?

www.shoexonline.com

Sites like that are a joke. They have complete inventory on most J's and they totally mislead buyers by using stock product photos which are far from the crap you really receive.

Simple rule of thumb with J's is that if the price is too good to be true, that's a huge red flag in itself.

$330 is all that attractive either. But the way this is being released its makes you feel like your missing out if you don't jump on it. Breath and wait for #23!
Definitely not a comfortable price to pay for it. I want the #23 & #45 :D
I'm guessing the #23 set will be $329.99 - $349.99. I could be wrong though.
Doubt it would be that high (Regular more expensive than the exclusive?). I think no more than $250 before shipping. Might even be as "low" as $220.

Back