ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have them- BEST 1/6 sculpts easily ever done by mass producton company

I have these two and I agree they are my top 5 choice of head sculpts. The other ones on my list are the Reeve Superman, DX06 Jack Sparrow, and Jack Nicolson Joker.

Overall, recent EB head sculpts are better than HTs. HTs new sculpts seens nice but there is always something off about them. Most of the time, they are a little stylized and "beautified" (for the lack of a better term). Take the DX10 Arnold for example, that everything is kinda there but he looks a little too clean and "pretty".

Too bad EB's body is still far from perfect. Or else, they could have edged HTs in a lot of ways.

There were some QC issues with the suits, but from what I can recall of this thread, the only pervasive problem was the wobbly knees. And that was enough to ignite a s**tstorm from fans. Is that about right?

That's what I read too, but mine are tight and QC issues free!

I find it amazing that SS have been getting away with floppy knees for years, and EB aren't strangers to it either... but somehow this was the release that got everybody fuming. Congrats on yours being top-notch!

IMG_0020-1_zpsb7a7498b.jpg

Like I've said before....the K head sculpt simply can't be beat. The J HS is okay but nothing near the K. The bodies are out of scale with other HT's figures. Are they pure crap? Not quite. But they aren't winning any awards for sure. This pic has a flash on so it is a little distorted.

Questions. The body is horribly out of scale, yes?

How about the heads themselves?

I'm considering buying the heads, and the recent ZC world suits, and some hot toys bodies.

would that work, or would it be bobblehead land?

Questions. The body is horribly out of scale, yes?

How about the heads themselves?

I'm considering buying the heads, and the recent ZC world suits, and some hot toys bodies.

would that work, or would it be bobblehead land?

The figures are NOT out of scale. Enterbay's figures are slightly larger than HT's, just like Medicom is smaller. They do look fine on a shelf next to my HT figures though.

They ARE out of scale. These figures are 13 inches tall. 12 inches in 1/6 scale is 6 feet. 13 inches means both Will Smith and TLJ are over 6'6" which is NOT the case.

If you put the heads on a 1/6 body, J might be fine, but K may look bobble headed.

anyone with the set able to do a quick head transplant and show me?

Becuase if it's just a LITTLE bobble head like sideshow or less, I can deal.

Looking for the following

Agent K - Right gun gripping hand, left tight grip hand & left relaxed hand

Agent J - Right gun gripping hand & left tight grip hand

Can pay well! PM me if you are willing to sell.

Thanks

Looking for the following

Agent K - Right gun gripping hand, left tight grip hand & left relaxed hand

Agent J - Right gun gripping hand & left tight grip hand

Can pay well! PM me if you are willing to sell.

Thanks

I'm not sure if it worked, but I tried to sent you a PM. :wave

Hey, I've got an agent j up for sale in the UK at the moment, looking for £150 shipped in the UK or would do a deal for a dx10. Figure in top condition, and comes with the 2 extra guns as it was pre ordered from enterbay.

Open to other trade offers,

Cheers

Finally picked up a loose K body for a good price and had the left arm break at the elbow joint yesterday. :gah:
Guess I'll have to superglue it in place once I get him in the proper pose.

Finally picked up a loose K body for a good price and had the left arm break at the elbow joint yesterday. :gah:
Guess I'll have to superglue it in place once I get him in the proper pose.

just pull out the elbow joint, if you got any spare hot toys true types its an easy fix they will fit.....glue will ruin it

Back