ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that "new" body turned out to be pure crap

It turned out to be pure laziness and cheapness. So you want to get cheap and re-use your Kobe Bryant body eh enterbay? Last time I checked tommy lee jones was not the same height as Kobe Bryant.

Tommy is not impressed.
_1358133645.gif

It turned out to be pure laziness and cheapness. So you want to get cheap and re-use your Kobe Bryant body eh enterbay? Last time I checked tommy lee jones was not the same height as Kobe Bryant.

Tommy is not impressed.
_1358133645.gif

Hollywoods no country for old men lol

So I haven't been following this too closely, but I recently saw the nude K body and it looked perfect for a custom I'm working on that has exposed arms and chest. Is the body total crap? I've just heard some bad things after doing some research but it appears to be exactly what I'm looking for. :gah:
Can anyone supply some feedback, I don't want to go thru this entire thread and I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks. :monkey3

It's not total crap it's a really decent body but its about an inch out of scale? More 13 inches than 12 inches. If that's too tall the new act medium build body, Christian might be an option for you.

It's a huge huge (literally) problem with these otherwise great figures. And there's no reason for it other than pure cheapness on enterbayd part. They just did it so they could reuse their gargantuan Kobe Bryant body.

It's not total crap it's a really decent body but its about an inch out of scale? More 13 inches than 12 inches. If that's too tall the new act medium build body, Christian might be an option for you.

Actually just received my Christian body and it will work ok, but the chest is solid plastic and the shoulder joints won't have the posability I was looking for. Does the Enterbay body have a rubber chest? That's what it appears to have.

These figures are underrated! I think they are very cool.. I'm going to buy the pair after I buy Enterbay's 1/4 Batman and Joker!

Yeah, I've been wanting to buy these for a while now; my love for the franchise says yes but the 200 dollar price tag and the fact that at the end of the day these are just guys in suits says no.

Maybe when they're way cheaper.

Yeah, I've been wanting to buy these for a while now; my love for the franchise says yes but the 200 dollar price tag and the fact that at the end of the day these are just guys in suits says no.

Maybe when they're way cheaper.

They're the best 1/6 face sculpts I've ever seen....

Mmm, I wouldn't call them the best I've seen, but the quality of the face sculpts is certainly a draw in their favor.

What would you rank more highly?

I don't really "rank" head sculpts as such, I think every head sculpt has its strengths and weaknesses. I think there are a lot of amazing head sculpts out there, the MIB ones included, but I don't consider any to be head and shoulders above the rest.

Back