ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I'm looking for two original mint Enterbay suit jackets for this guy and his partner. So if you have them left, please don't hesitate to contact me!

kf5ib8z.jpg

Thanks! :wave

How long does it usually take for the price on these things to go down? I really want an agent K but $200 is a bit steep imo.

depends on how badly people want them. people don't go ape**** crazy over anything 1/6th that isn't hot toys these days.

Niche enterbay stuff does tend to go down. I got the enterbay goku for 50$ not to long ago.

considering these figures have a reputation for shoddy tailoring, and crappy bodies, i'd say its a fair bet they'll get clearenced out at most places in a year or two as well.

I find it amazing that SS have been getting away with floppy knees for years, and EB aren't strangers to it either... but somehow this was the release that got everybody fuming. Congrats on yours being top-notch!

The bodies on mine were total ****. Contacted them and NOTHING.

Live and learn. I won't buy from them ever again.

Price is judged by demand and supply....with them in rather small production volume, guess the tag will stay at their original price or a slightly higher for a little longer.

Body issue is a relative easy fix in these days though. imo.

I think I am one of the very few who likes her figure? I actually have no problems with it. I actually wanted to get it as a set, but changed my mind at the last minute. Here are some of my pics.

tumblr_m6nxfuxcNK1rwafmho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6nxfuxcNK1rwafmho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6nxfuxcNK1rwafmho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6nxfuxcNK1rwafmho4_1280.jpg

I think I am one of the very few who likes her figure? I actually have no problems with it. I actually wanted to get it as a set, but changed my mind at the last minute. Here are some of my pics.

Nice pics, I am also one of the few who loves this EB MIBs

amazing head sculpts, horrible bodies.

redfordfilms.com has both for $179 each with free shipping, sign up for their e-mail and they send out coupons once in a while, but I wouldn't wait for a coupon if its one you really want, they always have limited quantities, awesome customer service.

Not recommend buying these chairs, I bought two and both are of poor quality. too fragile, and has many flaws. The two were broken at the base

Back