ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a Will Smith iRobot along with Sonny, a regular NS4 and gorgeous Dr. Calvin (Bridgit Moynahan).

I like what I'm seeing so far but it's one of those pieces that'd be neat to have but overall too expensive I'm sure to justify. Will Smith's sculpt though will get some mileage out of it since he looks the same in 80% of his movies as will TLJ but I'm sure the prices on eBay for them will almost make you just buy the figure outright.

Why not buy the whole fig. You will get decent headsculpt, body and suit. :yess:
If you really dont want MIB sell the rest on the bay. :wink1:

According to this tweet: https://www.weibo.com/1766215390/y5q7Envnq

Enterbay is working close with Will Smith on how he wants the product to turn out. Will Smith apparently doesn't want many guns or firearms to go with the product but more props and accessories his character has in the movie.

And they're going to make:
69464edegw1dq1m2gg6w1j.jpg

Will Smith apparently doesn't want many guns or firearms to go with the product

Thats what happens when you make a figure of a rapper who tries to appease kids and parents with his nice clean rap :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uERzURKtq0&feature=related[/ame]

Enterbay is working close with Will Smith on how he wants the product to turn out. Will Smith apparently doesn't want many guns or firearms to go with the product but more props and accessories his character has in the movie.

Does he not realize that half of the movies charm is based around the crazy ass weapons they carry around? Now I can understand not wanting a lot of real world weapons, but you can't leave out the cool film specific ones :huh

i agree, he HAS to come with the Noisy cricket and a J2 and a De-Atomizer. thats pretty much it. lol

i kinda want a TLJ figure more tho, he hasn't been done right IMO

Have the other guy come with a lot of crazy weapons to compensate. This is actually a good thing because as a whole these 1/6 figures from Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc.. tend to only come with either very very lame trinkets like small buttons or little tools no one cares about or generic weapons. While I agree we need the really unique Men in Black weapons, this is also a great opportunity to get more interesting accessories you don't usually see.

Quite a few Medicom figures appeal to me because of this. I remember one of their figures came with a chess board, a tea cup, tea pot, etc.. Even basic things like that are actually quite cool compared to your typical generic guns. In this case we sacrifice perhaps one gun for a dog with a cigar. Sounds good to me.

There's probably a lot of cool stuff in MIB3. Remember this is packaged for the upcoming movie. The way Bill said it kind of translated off as that way but I think they'll have the big gun if it's used in the movie.

So is this MIB license... or just MIB3... My love only for the original stuff! :(

Last edited:
I wish companies would just release full prototype pics when they reveal a license, I think that would just be more fun for everyone... but whatever, it is what it is and I look forward to seeing these in all their glory.

M.

According to this tweet: https://www.weibo.com/1766215390/y5q7Envnq

And they're going to make:
69464edegw1dq1m2gg6w1j.jpg

Just to add, according to that post, EB's plan is for Smith's weapon(s) to be incorporated into Jone's set.

69464edejw1dqb55ym20wj.jpg

given that these figures are still in a sculpting prototype phase, we won't see them ready to buy/ship until what 6 months or more maybe?

as long as I get TLJ figure with the large guns il be happy!

Back