ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom looks very nice detail wise, but I honestly don't even see a remote likeness in there. In fact it looks so off to me that I would never be able to identify who it is supposed to be had it not been posted here.

Likeness is definitely there, hard not to recognize Tommy Lee Jones with a mug like his.
Yup, Asian-looking eyes, with shades on its a good Agent K.

Custom by VIVA from Taiwan I think.

EB would have a lot of quality to match up and overcome.

385848_301359636565545_100000745332095_976301_126072981_n.jpg

392369_301357063232469_100000745332095_976295_731829734_n.jpg

105850w6aq26j2wdp89wn6.jpg

Nice Edward James Olmos custom!

Good to see more company's getting in on the scene. This will add more competition and hopefully the quality wil get better with each company trying to out do the other

The side view looks good.

This is at least better than having nothing to look at in the meantime

Last edited:
im glad there going to do an MIB line. I have some of the movie props and replicas and have always wanted the two figures to top it off. Here is what they should come with:

2 standard issue J2's
2 de atomizers
1 noisy cricket
1 double barrel J2
2 ray ban sunglasses
2 Hamilton Venture watches
1 black suits
2 nueralyzers
2 communicators (MiB 2)
2 MIB business cards

Bonus: 4 Worm Guys lol

Ideally it would be great if they would include 1 alien figure, like the worms with each agent. I can't think of anything else other than a 1/6 ford LTD lol but i doubt that will happen.

High end MIB figures have been on my grail list for years.

SO BOUGHT.

I would encourage Enterbay to try and supply some accessories similar to what was given with the Orlando Studios MIB men in black figures years ago. here's mine, the body and suit are kit bashed but the weapons and even the HS are pretty decent (sans flat paint job).

sl1owh.jpg

:) MIB

has there been any update on this license? would love to see what the progress looks like.

Looking forward to seeing these. Enterbay and Hot Toys seem to be going neck and neck qualitywise. At least they are doing something other than Batman and Iron Man.

I like what I'm seeing so far but it's one of those pieces that'd be neat to have but overall too expensive I'm sure to justify. Will Smith's sculpt though will get some mileage out of it since he looks the same in 80% of his movies as will TLJ but I'm sure the prices on eBay for them will almost make you just buy the figure outright.

Back