ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i for myself am very excited to see this happening. don't know, but enterbays licenses are much better then hot toys in the last time.

looking very forward for a decent will smith sculpt AND that suit for other bashes :)

Just don't drop the ball with the Rocky 1976, BD T2 T-800 & RoboCop please!!! Then you guys can do what you want!

No interest from me in guys in suits from sub-par movies. But this does seem like one of those areas Enterbay can target that HT should stay away from, seeing as how HT doesn't care much for guys in suits. I think it would be best if Enterbay stuck to: 1) boring figures like these; and 2) figures from niche movies that won't have a large buying audience (e.g., EVIL DEAD 2!) and left the blockbuster films, aliens, robots, and monsters to Hot Toys. I thought the 1/4 scale figure move was another great idea until, well. . .given that, and knowing Hot Toys' history, none of that will matter. If Enterbay does it, so with HT just to spite them. Expect Hot Toys MIB announcement soon.

I have to say I would be tempted by these...but not at typical EB prices, considering the simplicity of the outfits.

I have to say I would be tempted by these...but not at typical EB prices, considering the simplicity of the outfits.

This isn't Ultimate Unison. Both figures will probably be very affordable.

I for one am quite excited about this. It's nice to see an actually unique license for once and not just a movie that came out recently or some franchise you see everywhere anyway.

The movie is good. I'm interested to see what comes of this... not sure I'd actually get them though.

Back