ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately going to grab one of those suits off ebay when these get parted out. Will be perfect for my Pulp Fiction Jules.

Unless Addblue is tailoring all 3,000 suits, it's kind of irrelevant who makes the prototype, don't'cha'think??

Not really. The tailor is not only doing the proto but also the whole concept for the pattern. The people in production "simply" have to sue around the pattern (nevertheless still terrible complicated). The most complicated is the design and developement. The better the pattern the higher the chance that it will look identical to the proto. :)

13c5ea18.jpg

The shirt collar, lapel and tie all look smashing. Excellent work if this is what we actually get.

As I said, hopefully this will set a standard for HT to follow, I would really like a DX 2.0 with a shirt that didn't have a huge puffed up collar.

I think the lot of you ought to be careful when you go jumping from one bandwagon to another.

Up to their Leon figure, Enterbay was mostly thought of as a joke, mostly because of their delays. . . hmmm, where have I heard that before??

Back