ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best product gets my money. Other then the knot looking a touch wide, they even nailed the texture of the tie. Zoom in and you can see it looks spot on.
men-in-black.jpg

You are joking right? :lol

Look closer. You can tell it's a sort of knit-tie.

The grain does look a bit aligned on the tie compared to other places in that photo, but wouldn't it be weird if there was grain all over the picture except the tie?? It's really hard to tell from that pic if it really is the texture of the tie or the grain...

HEy guys just so you know that PIC of the suit is the production piece.AddBlue did an AWESOME job on the suit and even got the texture on the tie right!According to Bill this should be available by the end of this month as well as Rambo.Can't wait!!^_^

I really hope they show these soon and they go up for preorder if they look good there bought. I also hope enterbay will do a Javier Barden from no countrey for old men. I can picture it know his accessories would be the silenced shotgun and the c02 tank weapon that shoots out the door locks and peoples brains lol.

Back