ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Enterbay's choice of licences, the one I would seriously drop everything for is Star Trek. I would kill for a high end figure of Picard or Kirk.

Gonna say something?
69464edejw1ds1b11e38jj.jpg

Dang. I hope the production piece turns out that nice. I haven't been this interested in an EB figure in a long time.

I have more faith in EB doing that than I do HT. There's some serious R and D going on, I mean, they've developed a new body for Will Smith. Hopefully they'll release it as an RM-6. Now that would be cool, an AA body the height of an RM-4, but with everything from the RM-5.

As the aforementioned Picard would say "Make it so!"

:gah: getting impatient now waiting for a full reveal, the teasers look amazing! I'm glad Enterbay got this licence, it will certainly open up more opportunities for them, if they nail it, which i'm sure they will :rock

These would be my first EB purchase and I'm sure it will be for a lot of other people as well. Hopefully this will help them land some other big licenses, Prometheus? Star Trek? :pray:

Good luck EB, I'll be seeing you soooooooon *evil cackle* muhahahahahahahaha

:gah: getting impatient now waiting for a full reveal, the teasers look amazing! I'm glad Enterbay got this licence, it will certainly open up more opportunities for them, if they nail it, which i'm sure they will :rock

These would be my first EB purchase and I'm sure it will be for a lot of other people as well. Hopefully this will help them land some other big licenses, Prometheus? Star Trek? :pray:

HT have Prometheus and it'd take a new movie for Star Trek to get considered. None of the majors took the first one JJ did though, so, it's debatable. Classic and TNG, mmmm, not sure. It would be nice though I grant you that.

Yup!

Yeah, release the same headsculpt on the new carded body but without a 'stash so we can bash I am Legend :exactly: :lecture:

Can't see that, carded sets tend not to have the licensed RM sculpts. The Che was different and the full figure was on an RM-5 as was Elvis.

They'll think of something though...

Yep, plus it means they'd actually get made :rolleyes:

i'd instantly buy some TOS Star Trek Figures :pray:

Is Star Trek popular in Asia? I mean, would Enterbay have any interest in doing some TNG and TOS figures?

I say it because I still weep for what could have been from Gentle Giant a while back:
GentlePicard1.jpg

Imagine an Enterbay Picard from TNG or First Contact, followed by Kirk from TOS or Wrath of Khan. It's a goldmine.

Back