ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is shipping back to Enterbay? Many companies expect you to return merchandise on your own dime. The fact that I'd have to send it back to another country only makes sense since I purchased it from another company. Sure not fun, but those are the breaks. I just haven't decided the route to take.

It'd depend on what exactly you're shipping, where you're shipping it from and what sort of postal service you opt for. I'd highly recommend a method of shipping that requires a signature at EBs end - last thing you want is for anything to go missing.

No problem mate.
* Headsculpts=Great.

then we have

* Torn clothing
* Glue stained clothing
* Elbows wrong way around (fixable)
* Scratched weapons
* Buttons coming off

And the two biggies:
The knees on all these are weak, some have been reported to be like puppets. Bill from EB acknowledged they had a problem, then their store sent them all out as is.

Some people are getting two of the same character in their duo sets.

And EB seem to insist that if there is a problem YOU have to cover shipping it back yourself. Now they are simply not answering peoples emails. And these are direct from EB store purchases.

That's why I say screw EB, let Paypal deal with them for sending faulty goods and not replacing them.

:slap

Sweetzombiejebus

Was totally in the dark on this one ... not interested in MIB so hadn't been visiting this thread. Saw a reference to it in another thread.

That is possibly the worst thing I've heard from a collectible company if Bill acknowledged they knowingly sent out faulty product.

I thought Enterbay had learnt their lesson and was passed this.

It has been 4 days since I contacted Enterbay about me receiving two J figures instead of a J and a K. Still have yet to hear back from them and they haven't even responded to my paypal dispute. Are they usually this slow or everyone is contacting them right now about the knee joint problem?

It has been 4 days since I contacted Enterbay about me receiving two J figures instead of a J and a K. Still have yet to hear back from them and they haven't even responded to my paypal dispute. Are they usually this slow or everyone is contacting them right now about the knee joint problem?

Safe to say that their customer service department (I think his name is Tommy) is over-run with customer enquiries as we speak. However, your business is important to Enterbay so please be patient.

Bollocks. Unless EB's QC is so bad the figures have .5 inch difference in heights:

DSC03838-1.jpg
]

LOL. You have to measure from his shoes, not the ground.

I'm 10 feet tall. . . .when I stand on a 4 foot table.

LOL. You have to measure from his shoes, not the ground.

I'm 10 feet tall. . . .when I stand on a 4 foot table.

Dude. He is measuring it correctly. Look again and you will see it is starting with zero at the bottom of his shoes.

Glad I passed on these given the numerous QC issues.

I'm pulling for Enterbay just because they are getting some great licenses. (looking forward to see what they do with the JCVD line)

I just can't deal with the crappy bodies. Out of the 4 EB figures I own (Jack Bauer, David Palmer, and the two Dragonball figures) only one of them has had a decent body.

It makes you think right. I am still impressed by the Che Guevara figure I have. And again, my only complain is the toyish, cheap looking rifle, but that is it and is almost non-existent to the rest of the figure.

But then they take a big step backwards again. And what really angers me is that I was going to support them and hoping that they would eventually become a head to head contender against Hot Toys in licenses, everything.

But, I will give them a chance to redeem themselves depending on what type of solution they come up with. I want to see their intention of being a good, fair business and admit they messed up.

I may have gotten lucky, but this gives me pause. I was thinking about ordering a Scarface Respect from them this month. I think I'll wait. If their customer service department isn't even replying to you lot, what confidence do I have that they would help me if I had a problem?

I think I'll hold off.

From Paypal:
"If you run into a problem with your purchase, here's what you should do:

Step 1: Go to our Resolution Centre and open a dispute. (Note: Your dispute must be raised within 45 days of the payment date).
Step 2: Communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the dispute amicably. If you're not satisfied with the seller's response, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. (Note: Your claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute).
Step 3: We’ll review the claim, and if we decide in your favour, we’ll refund the full value of your payment, including original postage costs."

I have had to do it before with ebay purchases, I have found them very helpful, they protect the buyer first and foremost in my experience. As long as it is disputed within 45 days.
After that, they are not interested.

Rorywan, do we need to ship the goods back to the seller to get our full payment?

I may have gotten lucky, but this gives me pause. I was thinking about ordering a Scarface Respect from them this month. I think I'll wait. If their customer service department isn't even replying to you lot, what confidence do I have that they would help me if I had a problem?

I think I'll hold off.

I rolled my eyes at them about the scarface thing and was pretty much done with them after the Bruce lee thing and lackluster Leon, but I was blown away with scarface amd Elvis. The war version I got direct,from them was nothing short of stellar in every way.

I was really rooting for enterbay but this is just bad bad news. This is kinda unacceptable to be honest. I want the MIb but want to know exactly from whom and when to order them to ensure I don't get faulty product.

I emailed CS enterbay and got a response just now.
I don't think that is actually a QC problem because the shoulder is meant to be like that with the joint, I am actually asking my colleague to make you a video, so that it would be easiler to understand how it supposed to work and how to pose it to avoid too much of that gap showing.

Thank you.

But what if you continue to contact them and they just ignore? It does sound like some of these problems are serious though. I'd be pissed if the clothing was ripped or they had glue residue.

Obviously they do need to respond to customers - even if they believe the customer is being unreasonable, they should try and address their concerns.

This is my last day to open a case against them and mine are at the depot waiting for me to pay fees, but i've not got the letter to pay them yet. :gah:

Hey guys,

I just got a response from EB,

They said that they will pay for return shipping.
we just need to email them the receipt of return postage!

what a great news! i'm so glad i didn't have to go through paypal dispute anymore. :) I'll close it once they pay me the shipping money.

Hey guys,

I just got a response from EB,

They said that they will pay for return shipping.
we just need to email them the receipt of return postage!

what a great news! i'm so glad i didn't have to go through paypal dispute anymore. :) I'll close it once they pay me the shipping money.

That would mean you would have to pay for the return shipping in advance?? :horror No way, as long as it takes them to answer our messages I wouldn't feel comfortable running after the money. :impatient:

By the way, what was your question to them? - Would you have to send them the whole figure or just the legs?

Wow that was quick. Less than 24 hours and this is the response I received:

Thank you for your email and sorry about the problems that you had with your purchase. If you do not wish to have us offer you any after sales service but have a full refund, please return everything to us and email us the receipt of the postage. We will then issue you a full refund.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

Customer Service Team

Back