ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, these heads will fit on the rm-4 body? As they're covered, I see no reason at all for the bodies with the rubber torso.
Were it not for the accessories, I might just try to getthe heads and bash a set instead.

From what I've seen, the neck connector is like the Bourne one so they should pop straight on. I'm not certain, however, if you'd get a noticeable height difference if you put them both on RM-4.2's. If J has a longer neck then maybe, if not then J will need to be on an RM-4. The RM-4 has ankle extensions and came with a Bourne head and the RM-4.2 came with no ankle extensions and a short haired Che head.

2012-07-06_15-17-43_46.jpg

Blimey, that is TALL!

It is as I said it was as both the HT figures you've got there are wearing beets. All TT's with beets are shorter than they should be.

Another success from the makers who brought you Game of Death.

Sadly yes!

Shame too as the RM-5's and Scarface, at least the ones I have, were all fine.

EB should take the time to make sure everything is 100% and then release them. Striving to hit an exact date has really cost them.

Hopefully this time they will learn

Got my figures about one hour ago, the knees are very very weak, therefore the arms are very hard to move :mad:

Having lived with mine for a week now I have to say that while the head is amazing, perhaps the best I've seen. The rest is a let down. The suit is not as good as I'd hoped, I feel they rushed and cut corners. The guns are cheap, and the body is shocking. Really poor. I thought my Mr Bean body was bad, but this is far worse. It's a huge shame as these could and should have been great. I really doubt I'll buy Enterbay again. At these prices everything should be perfect and well done.

5f92fee4-17d8-814c.jpg
5f92fee4-17e9-39f2.jpg

This is what I've done with mine. Still a wip. Got a bag coming and I'm hoping to find a dog and better trousers. He's on an HT Advanced body.

Biggest mistake EB made was to use a brand new untested body, the RM-4 would have been fine and the MIBs would have gotten good grades. These RM-6s are not muscular or tall enough for their up coming Kobe or Jordan (both 6'6") so there will be yet another new body to toss around. Unless they discount them severely at initial launch, I will likely wait for first batch review...

Why is it so hard to develop a body though, it's not rocket science? I have recently gotten a HT clone and an Artfigure The King body, both are decent quality and compatible with HT. I still don't get why the industry need to be so fragmented with all the different neck/wrist/feet joints, the differentiation should be on body shape, height, build, color, etc.

Last edited:
How was the process of putting the EB head on the HT body?

Quite easy. I slightly enlarged the hole on the EB neck plug, and it fitted onto the HT body very well. I used a sharpened flat head screwdriver to do it. But a drill would also work. I kept shaving a bit out, then checking to see if it would fit, removing a bit more etc etc. Just be careful to not take to much out. It fits nice a tight on mine.

.... The morei hear, the more I think I might cancel.....

From what I've seen, the neck connector is like the Bourne one so they should pop straight on. I'm not certain, however, if you'd get a noticeable height difference if you put them both on RM-4.2's. If J has a longer neck then maybe, if not then J will need to be on an RM-4. The RM-4 has ankle extensions and came with a Bourne head and the RM-4.2 came with no ankle extensions and a short haired Che head.

Blimey, that is TALL!

It is as I said it was as both the HT figures you've got there are wearing beets. All TT's with beets are shorter than they should be.
I'm not too miffed about the height, the swaps are more for improved articulation, and non floppy, breaking bodies.

Sorry to hear about the various issues with the figure. If anyone is thinking of changing their K body over I'd love to take it off their hands .

As expect, people here are literally making it look way more bad than it really is.

The only "problem" I had with those was the arms really hard to bend, at first...

Everything else is a blast, and the HS are the best I ever see.

oh well as long as your allright mate

As expect, people here are literally making it look way more bad than it really is.

The only "problem" I had with those was the arms really hard to bend, at first...

So, you think that people with problems are making it up?

These arrived yesterday. At first glance not as bad as feared but not as great as hoped. Headsculpts are absolutely amazing and that's pretty much where it ends -- bodies pale in comparison to HT (which is mind-boggling considering EB has a template to mimic and improve upon so no reason for them to come up with a substandard body if they plan to compete) legs are weak, arms are very, very tight, suit tailoring is so-so. And then there is the comparable size. IMO it would have been smarter for them to mimic HT scale so it would be easy for people to interchange with minimal modding rather than stick with their own--I know some folks will disagree, but just like VHS vs. Beta and Blu Ray vs. HD-DVD, sometimes it's better to fold. I probably won't be sending back given the shipping, but might sell on ebay, or might keep, haven't decided. I will probably not be pre-ordering any more 1:6 from EB regardless of how good protos look, but will instead wait for in-hand reviews.
Coincidently I did get the 1:4 Rambo yesterday as well. Haven't fully gone over this yet, but it seems to be a better at bat.

Went over mine today with more scrutiny. J is worse than K, but K is still unacceptable. J has a glue like residue on his sunglasses, weak knees, ill fitting suit, stray paint on Frank. K has weak knees, although better than J. Almost acceptable really, but since he is also missing some buttons on his shirt, and redder than he ought to be, I think its just time for a full replacement on the two of them. At half their asking price, they would probably be acceptable, but Enterbay knew this first batch was flawed and that just isn't acceptable to send to buyers at the asking price. So they can replace mine or feel the wrath of Paypal.

Wow that is an arrogant statement. Glad you are happy with yours. Obviously from this thread may of us are not. But I can pretty much guarantee no one is making up these issues. What would be the benefit of that???

Well I decided to have a closer look now that I had some free time. Worse than I initially thought. I took K's jacket off the get a better feel for the arms and see what was going on. They actually were backwards. Got one to move with a little force but the other did not wanna budge. On top of the frayed tie, which looks worse with the jacket off, the inside sleeve of the jacket is frayed and the shirt is missing at least two buttons. Add to that whatever holds the jacket closed isn't there anymore. I didn't even bother looking at J more thoroughly. Didn't wan more disappointment.

At this point I will not even accept an exchange. I am going after a full refund. Even how much I wanted these this whole experience with EB has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back